1. nothing's meaningless (so share the passion)

1. nothing's meaningless (so share the passion)

 nothing's meaningless (so share the passion)

Kurama thinks life is a total asshole. All he wants is to play soccer with Minamisawa again, and fate just loves to come and screw up his plans.

That day was a nightmare. None of them would disagree. 

Kurama certainly hates remembering it. But he won't falter here. He has to go back. He needs to.

-

Kurama swears it's not his fault this time.

The outside field is flooded, the trees are covered in jelly, there's a bucket of snakes covered in ketchup, and Hayami is getting chased by hornets.

Like, the bigger portion of it is Hamano's fault anyways. And Hayami was just unlucky. And maybe yes, the jelly was his idea, but the one that made it explode was Hamano, and although he prepared the snakes, it's Hamano's fault they're in the bucket.

"Did you have to Tsunami Boost the entire field?" Kurama asks, exasperated, "did you literally train it so you could fill the field with more water than logically possible?"

"In my defense, I panicked, okay?" Hamano makes that point clear, "the snakes were after me. And from previous experience, Surfing Pierrot wasn't enough to deter them. I could summon Killer Whale, but you don't like me killing them--"

"What are you, a monster ?! What have those snakes ever done to you?"

"They're snakes!! And-- and you literally Sidewinder Kariya every week!"

"But it's Kariya! "

"You're going to incur Midorikawa-san's wrath one of these days!"

"He can eat my fucking ass --"

" Both of you ." The two simultaneously freeze shock still as the dark voice overtakes. Slowly, they turn around-- and there was Kirino, face overcast and eyes gleaming with sheer fury, " if you're done being children , I believe you owe me an explanation for this mess ."

They swallow thickly.

Cautiously, they turned to each other. "Ranmama's mad," a splendid observation from Kurama, "very mad."

"Run?" Hamano whispers fearfully.

And Kurama grabs him by the arm, hightailing right out. "Yeah no shit, run!"

-

Currently in Reflection.