The Swim Team (part 1)

"Let's go Bams I'm starving!! What are you even staring at?" Soeun half shouted frustrated that the youngest won't move out of the cafeteria entrance.

"Seems like the new girl caught her eye babe." Monday said smirking while pulling her to their already prepared table so that Soeun can get some food.

"Huh?? What did you say??" Zoa asked confused about what her friends just said because she was too distracted staring at a certain someone. She sat down at their table and grabbed some of the food that was set in front of her. She couldn't help but turn to steal glances at the girl who caught her attention twice already today. Who is she?? God she is so gorgeous. I really need to know her name!

"Her name is is Lee Jaehee." Monday casually reaching out for a strawberry that her girlfriend was asking for.

"Huh how did you know what I was thinking??? Unnie can you read minds!!"

"No you idiot but its kinda obvious you're staring."

"Jimmie is right she might think that you are some type of weirdo. And how do you know who she is am I missing something??"

"What no! I only know that because Jiyoon wouldn't shut up in Biology. Don't get jealous you know that I love only you right." Monday answered Soeun who was sitting on her lap before kissing her to prove her point which ended up in a mini make out session much to Zoas dismay.

"Can you two stop being so disgusting and tell me more about the potential love of my life!!"

"Calm yourself Bams." Monday rolled her eyes at the fact that she had to pull away from her girlfriend before continuing, "Look I wasn't really paying much attention to Jiyoon because she started ranting about Soojin during the middle of it but I know miss new girls name is Lee Jaehee, she is president Lee's little cousin and she is part of the art department. The rest kinda just didn't seem important for me to care."

"Ahhh president Lee's little cousin... no wonder Jiyoon knows so much." Soeun stated.

"Unnie is there really nothing else you can remember like what year she is in or something?"

"Nope." Monday shrugged.

"Bams if you are really that interested in her then go ask her out or something before somebody else will because I already see some guys eyeing her too."

"Yeah don't make the same mistake I did in freshman year, I waited a month before asking Soeun out and by that point she already dated half the school."

"Yeah but Soeun unnie is kinda a flirt I don't think Jaehee is like that she looks to innocent."

"EXCUSE ME!!! I AM NOT A FLIRT PEOPLE JUST CAN'T HELP BUT WANT TO DATE ME!!"

"Babe let it go." Monday tried to calm her girlfriend by putting a cupcake in her mouth which resulted in her pouting in silence on her girlfriends lap while Monday stroked her back before continuing to give Zoa some advice about her new crush. "Look just don't dance around it even if you don't ask her out immediately at least introduced your self so that you can get to know her. And she is new right? So offer to give her an after school tour just don't miss any practices or I'll kill you myself."

"Yeah I guess you're right I'll try to introduced myself. Thanks."

"Just don't mess up this time," Soeun butted in, "Remember when you tried to ask that Yoon girl out."

"Yeah~" Zoa dropped her head in embarrassment of the memory. To which the older two just laughed. "This time will be different though I really like her I'm not going to mess up."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Bams."

"And when you do mess up I have a fool proof plan for you. Even if you did call me a flirt earlier."

"Maybe both of you should rather just shut it..."