2. Friends or..?

no ones pov

- 4 Years later -

"I cant belive primary school is almost over already." Jamie said as him and Luke were walking in the school yards. 

"Me neither. These 6 years here went so fast after all, I'm excited to go to middle school though, but at the same time I'm scared that they'll seperate us incase there's gonna be new classes and stuff." Luke said.

Jamie looked at Luke with a worried look on his face, "Oh really?". 

Luke nodded at him, "Yeah, but we're gonna get some sort of forms to fill with our information and there's a section where you can ask one of your friends to be in the same class as you, so should we wish for eachother?" 

"Well yeah, I'm sure there will be our old classmates too, and we'll probably make some new friends there. " Jamie said.

The bell rang so the boys went inside to class. 

The teacher was late as usual. "Where the fuck is Makkonen?" Luke said annoyed. "Probably banging Martikainen in the schools bathroom" Levi said giggling at his own joke.  

5 minutes pass by and finally the teacher arrives and the class starts going quiet and waiting of the teacher to speak.

 "So as you guys know theres two weeks until its summer break, and after summer you will be changing schools, so you will be getting these forms to fill." He began and started handing out the forms.

"Also as you know traditionally we'll have a spring feast, but this year theres also gonna be like a prom sort of thing for fifth- and sixth graders where you can bring a partner." He told the class. 

"Shit.. How am I gonna find a partner.." Luke whispered.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll find someone, I mean you're pretty good looking after all." Jamie encouraged Luke.

"aYo isn't that kinda.... gay?" Levi asked them.

"uhh no?" Jamie said, also questioning himself for saying that. "Anyway I'm probably not gonna find anyone either, I mean I don't talk to girls that much."

The girls in the back giggled a bit also looking at Jamie and Luke, "Haha you guys should go together, incase neither of you can't find a partner." One of the girls said, as the boys's heads turned to them.

"EW no that's gay.." Luke said in an annoyed tone, but lowkey he kinda liked the idea. 

Jamie let out a little smirk as he turned back to Luke, "Yeah sure, imagine us going together, the whole school would probably laugh at us." 

Suddently the whole class went quiet and the only people that were talking were Jamie and Luke, but as soon as they realized that the teacher was giving them a death stare they went quiet. "Do you guys mind to share with the whole class?" The teacher said frustrated.

"No It's nothing, we were just talking about the spring feast." Luke said, hoping that they wouldn't get in trouble.

"Alright I'll lets this one slide, but if you guys keep talking I'm gonna sperate your seats." The teacher said. He was quite chill because it was the last two weeks for his class in this school over all. 

Luke and Jamie both nodded to him in agreement.

"So you guys can start thinking who to ask for the prom thing, because it gonna be on saturday on the same day that the spring feast is but in the evening." Makkonen told the class. "I heard there's gonna be a music whislists around the halls so you can suggest some songs there."