Chapter:9 Valkryie Part:2

He picked up a pebble, and shot it towards the attacker. "Time resume." The Rock flings at the attackers head, making the attacker fall flat on his ass. "I see. I forgot about your ability to stop time.." "That's why you failed my friend." "Heh. But I can still kick your ass." "A lot of your friends died because of that.." "WELL I WONT!" He charged Jotan traditionally to stab him in a blind rage, using his stand to speed up more. "Time Stop..." Time froze once again, and Jotan walked towards him. "Good grief...you were to slow..but I like how you fight, so I won't kill you." He punched him in the gut, then in the face, then used his stand in a barrage. "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!!!! OOOOOORRRAAAAA" time resumed, and the attacker was sent flying into a nearby hill, but somehow not badly injured. "Why didn't you kill him Jotan?" "I wouldn't do that to someone who appears a bit different. He could've killed you but he didn't.." "You think he can be turned, like the girl?" "Exactly..And I hope it works." He walked up to the attacker. The thing is, he recognized the attacker a bit..his voice was similar to Mr.Zax...

Stand Master:Mr.Zax
Stand Name:Valkryie

Stand ability:Can pretty much bend lighting to his will, can even Use his ability to travel using a lighting bolt and attaching it to his spear and by walking can travel at high speeds.

He walked up to the unconscious attacker. The attacker twitched, and Jotan stepped back a bit, Summoning act two. "Don't..alright please..I didn't want to leave the teaching business for this shit..." "Mr.Zax..Hmph I knew it." "Yes..I-I'm Mr.Zax...I..regret this...please spare me!" "Fine I guess..Don't piss me off then." "Alright..." He could barely get up. Had bruises all over, with a few broken ribs, Completely fractured arm, and half broken leg. "Your stand is so much better then mine..it has to be storming for my effect to even be useful..."  "all stands are good if used responsibly." "True..."  Jotan talked with Josuke and onyx, and they agreed to allow Mr.Zax to come along. "Your lucky. I would've killed you if I didn't feel interested in investigating." "I understand...I..I have an idea.." "What is it then?" "I could spy on Shin.. I just have to go back to the base. I'll be able to assist with info for any enemy stands, here I got and earpiece from Shin in case I encountered a team mate, but I was able to kind of change them a bit to give me a personal channel." "Alright, we Will trust you..this once. But if you wrong us in any way, I'll kill you." "Don't worry, You have my word.." They shook hands, and Mr.Zax quickly used his ability to leave back to his base.

Stand Master: Jotan Higashikata
Stand Name:Savage Gardens Act 3

Stand ability: there are 2 clocks on hands, one that accelerates time, and one that stops time. Both only last for 15 seconds at most.

TO BE CONTINUED———>