Ch/4

Theodore P.O.V

I take shower and put on some clothes head to my home office it was boring I finish all my page work.

So nothing to do I miss my sexy goddess "dad are you home" Niamh yelled she was my youngest but she, was not mine I don't have any kids.

Thank my ex-wife and her lover who had the idea to have their kids take over my company but my third oldest wants to do DNA testing and see the family tree for my birthday.

The DNA test said they weren't mine so I change my will none of them going to get my company but they are getting 50 million each.

They ok with it I get a divorce was a little messy but I win she paid me back so did her lover.

"I'm in my office" I yelled coming out of my office "hi dad where is my new mom," she asks huge me.

"At home with her family," I said as we walked to the kitchen I made her favorite food.

"So when are we get to meet our new mom" Niamh ask me while taking one of the potato bits put in her mouth they're her favorite snacks.

"Those the best dad," she said, "you're welcome mo bhanphrionsa" (my princess) I said Niamh is my younger and last child all my kids are 20 and late 30s

"And before I forget I have something to tell you guys something before tonight?" I said grabbing one of the potatoes bit "hello daddy" I see my second lovely oldest Cara followed by her brothers and another sister.

"Good your all here," I said hugging them "so why call us over," Samuel said, my second son.

They all sat down "will I have been seeing someone who is 33 years younger than me" I said, everyone quietly "she's 19" Dove said getting up and going to the minibar.

"Yes, she is," I said, "will have someone go to the club within two years,"  Niamh said to try to get rid of the awkward attention.

"Well damn this best she half mom's boy toy and herself to this should kill her now," Samuel said in a fit of laughter.

"Did you forget mom and him break up so dad you guys get back to get mmm?" Dove said with a beer bottle in her hand we all stay quiet then bust into a loud laugh.

"Thank you that's how you break the awkwardness," Dove said bowing with her beer in hand.

James and Cara didn't laugh or say anything "everyone enough about my love for you guys anything new," I ask them

Cara throws a party for her 6-year-old daughter Mia she cute little girl who won't stop talking to me.

All I did was ask about her day and she tells how her mom scream her dad's name all night long that night.

I could do was smile and hope someone save me from her "Dad you okay" Dove said "yes, precious" I answer I walk over to the minibar "just miss my sexy goddess" I announced "eww don't pic our young mom that away" James said make gag sound.

"Not in front of my potato bites," Niamh said stuffing her face with the potato snack "okay party I have to pick up my baby so see you guys tonight," Cara said while giving me a goodbye kiss on the cheek leaving.

"Bye says hi to mia for me," I yelled as she left I look at my other kids.

"So how long are guys going to hang around because I get everything ready for my baby," I explained.