UA CLASS 1A

everything was normal

except urakuka Had a scare on her face no one had  really noticed

:Awizawa:it's time for more hero studies. *Every one was excited except urakuka*

:urakaka:I'm soo tired🥱

:mina:hey urakaka you ok?🤨

:urakaka:ya just a little tired😑

:mina:did you stay up late? and not invite me I WAS SO BORED!😭

:urakuka: I was up study late and didn't get any sleep.🥱

Urakuka raises her hand to be dismissed 
Azawiwa agreed and urakuka left the room she gets to the bathroom and sighs she looks at herself and says  ''where did I get this scar?'' Urakuka  lifts her hand to the scar and brushed the scar blood drips from her cheek and another falls more and more started making a puddle of blood urakuka hears someone say

Toga:  "blood...blood..blood.....such a nice color don't  you think? I love the color personally..*she smiles with an evil intent lingering behind her eyes*

Urakuka says "LEAVE ME ALONE !"

pulling a pocket knife out of her pocket putting it in front of her walking in circles  toga pops out behind a corner and smiles and Says 

Toga:  "what's up uraraka?" *she says somewhat innocently but uraraka still couldn't shake the feeling of uneasiness*

urakaka: says "why are you here?" *she asked calmly and defensively*

Toga: I just wanted to come and see you..*she walks closer to uraraka as uraraka takes a step back with her uneasiness starts to take hold*

Uraraka: why!?..what do you want with me? *she tries to hold her ground*

Toga: *smiles* well...I want to be friends *she takes a step closer as uraraka's back hit the sink counter*

Uraraka: we can't be friends! You're a villain..I'm a hero *she tries to reason with her*

Toga: *her smile falters and then she starts smiling again* well...you're still training to be one..so..you're not a hero officially. We can still be friends! *she takes a step closer*

Uraraka: don't make me use my quirk...go away

Toga: but...*her smile falters*

*the school intruder alarm goes off*

*shigarki appears from the same place toga came from while scratching his neck walked up to her*
Shigarki: hey..toga....we need to go
Toga: awww..but I'm still talking to uraraka *she said in a whiny voice*
Shigarki: c'mon we don't got time for that
Toga: aww
*shigarki sees aizwawa approaching running towards them using his quirk on shigarki and shigarki grabs toga's wrist and pulls it toward the portal that kurogiri opened*
Shigarki: c'mon we gotta go
Toga: aww fine!...*looks at uraraka before jumping in the portal and smiles* bye!..I'll be back for you *she jumps in the portal and leaves*

Uraraka was shaken up from this encounter but she noticed how her scar stopped bleeding and aizawa rushed in right beside uraraka*
Aizawa: damn! There gone..*he sighs and deactivates his quirk*
*then he looks at uraraka*
Aizawa: hey are you ok?
*Uraraka then looks at him*
Uraraka: hm? Oh yeah I'm fine
Aizawa: good
*after everything settles down she walks back to her dorm with her head racing with questions like*

*why did she come? What was her intent? What did she mean by she's coming back for me?*