Part 1

Hey everyone! This chapter is super boring but you need it in order to get the rest of the story. It will get less boring. I promise. I hope you enjoy it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beep Beep Beep* I moaned at the sound of my alarm going off. As I looked at the clock, it said 6:00AM. Only a hour and a half to get to my bus stop.

"Drew Lawley! You better be up!" screamed my mom from downstairs. "I am!" I screamed back as I made my way to the bathroom.

I tossed my semi curly, dirty blonde hair in a ponytail then went to make my breakfast. Frosted Flakes, my favorite.

"Better bundle up. It's cold out there," said my mom in a stern tone. Ever since I was 7, my mom has been super protective of me. I don't know why but she just always have. "Yeah I know mom. I have lived in New York my whole life. You don't have to baby me anymore," I finally said as I was walking out the door to my bus stop.

As I made my way to the bus stop, I noticed I had two text messages. One was from Twitter.

@justinbieber: Loving it in New York. Can't wait to hit up Long Island.

Justin is coming to Long Island! Maybe he will come to my town! Wait no he can't. It is way too small. Also there is nothing fun here.

My second text message was from my friend Amanda Ford. She has shoulder length brown, straight hair. I have been friends with her since we were in diapers.

Amanda: Can't wait to see you in art today!! Got a little surprise for you :)

Me: Can't wait to see you too!! What may this surprise be? You know I hate them!

Amanda: You will find out soon!! I have to go. See you soon! Bye.

Me: Bye!

I wonder what the surprise maybe. Oh well I guess I will find out in 2nd period.

~~2nd Period~~

I finally made my way into the art class. Amanda wasn't there yet so I decided to sit down and start my project.

Amanda still wasn't in the room when the bell rang. Maybe she was getting the surprise.

Finally after waiting 10 minutes, Amanda comes into the room. She talked to the teacher, Mrs. Orrigo, then made her way to the table I was sitting at.

"You are finally here! I was getting worried about you!" I said to Amanda. "Sorry I was just doing the last minutes touches to your surprise." "And what may that surprise be?" I said in a curious tone. Amanda spoke, "You will see soon. Just when it comes say it is your cousin that just came back from the army." "Ok?" I said in a unsure voice.

After 5 minutes of hearing this annoying kid Jake tell me how no one lets him pitch in kickball, the door slowly started to open. Amanda elbowed me to look up at the door.

All of a sudden a guy wearing black sweatpants, a red and black YMCMB hoodie, red supras and a black NY Yankees hat with spiked hair in the front came walking in.