Part 4

"Drew and Justin! Come down here!!" my mom screamed.

"Ok hold on mom!" I screamed back.

"What's up," I said to my mom while walking down the stairs.

"I have to go to a meeting. Do you think Justin and you can make dinner for yourselves? It will be a good time to get to know each other better."

"Yeah we will be fine. I don't know what we will make but you go have fun," I said to my mom.

"Ok good. If you have any problems, I will have my phone. Please don't burn the house down while I am done."

"No promises," Justin said.

I finally said to Justin, "Ok lets start making dinner. Are you going to help?"

"I can't cook but if you want me to then I guess I have no choice," Justin replied. "So what are we making tonight?"

I replied, "I was thinking on making chicken parmesan but we don't have any cheese so we can't."

"Lets just order a pizza. While we eat we can get to know eachother a little bit more," Justin replied.

"That's a good idea," I said while making my way over to where the phone was located.

~~30 minutes later~~

*ding dong* "JUSTIN! Get the door! It's most likely the pizza guy! The money is on the table!" I screamed from my room.

"Ok! Hold on! I'm coming!" Justin screamed back.

"What's take so long Justin! I'm hungry!" I said while walking down the stairs.

"Sorry. The guy wanted me to sign something. Apparently it is for his girlfriend but he wanted me to make it out to Joe," Justin said back.

"Oh yeah, forgot you are famous," I said while taking a piece of pizza.

~~That night, Justin's POV~~

I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked next to me to see Drew crying into her pillow.

"Drew. What's the matter?"

"Just stop. I know you don't care about me or my problems," Drew said in between tears.

"Yes I do Drew. I don't like seeing people upset. What's the matter? I can help you."

"No I'm fine. My stomach just hurts," I replied to Justin who had a concerned look on his face.

~~Lucy (Drew's mom) POV 1 hour before~~

How am I going to tell Drew this. I knew it would come back and bite me in the butt.

I heard someone walk into the kitchen. "Drew sweetie. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure mom. Is everything ok?" Drew said in a confused tone.

"No. I haven't been honest with you. Your dad never died. He is still alive. When you went to school on Friday, you had a sub in English. Well that was your dad. I didn't want you to have any communication with him due to what had happened when you where younger. That's why you can't remember anything up to 7 years old."

"What did he do to me that made me forget all those years?" Drew asked still in shock.

"When you were 6, you were sexually abused by him. I have never told you this because I didn't want you to have to worry about having that cloud over your head. I hope you understand," I said back to Drew who was looking at her lap.

"I can't believe you would keep something like this from me!" Drew said as she ran up the stairs into her room.