1. Little Things

Harry's POV

"Oh Harry, dear! There's a customer!" Barbara shouted from the front of the W Mandeville bakery. He rushed to put his apron on, and approached the customer waiting to be served. Selling baked goods and singing are just two of the little things that makes him happy, that he actually enjoys. Visually, he was a charming young lad, though he didn't look like a celebrity. Harry's always wanted to entertain people, that was and still is his goal for adulthood.

 Harry sat in his room, he has just came back from the bakery, and decided to prepare for the X-Factor. Being in several school plays, Harry knew what the stage feels like, and he enjoyed it quite a bit. He liked being in the spotlight. He's always had a talent for singing. His voice was rather deep for a 15 year old, which makes his singing better than the rest of his classmates.

After scrolling through his list of his favourite songs, he decided on practising his vocal with Viva La Vida. He's always felt like this song had a deeper meaning to it. Back when he was 7, when his parents divorced, he would go to his room with his sister, Gemma, and listen to this all night until he couldn't keep his eyes open.

Louis' POV

Driving back from Doncaster Rovers Football Club, Louis didn't dare open the radio, he would start singing along and crash, again. There wasn't a car that haven't been damaged by him. Though bad at driving. Louis had a talent in singing. Humming Teenage Dirtbag quietly to himself, he parked at his favourite cafe. In his way in, he saw a couple munching on some avocado toast enthusiastically. He glared at them and whispered quietly, "fookin' avocados, trendiest food of all times. The main reason it'd called a cafe is because you order coffee."

After recovering from his sudden hate in avocados, he ordered a carrot cake (Ahahaha, see what I did there?) and a cup of coffee for his mum. Returning home, he went to his room and practised his cords. He had recently enrolled into the famous X-Factor, or you could say his mother enrolled for him. He's always been the class clown people only laugh at because of his dense humour.