🅴🅿🅸🅻🅾🅶🆄🅴 🅿🅰🆁🆃 3 (🅻🅰🆂🆃) (Part 1)

After three and a half years later......two little munchkins were running in Mansion and Vansh was running behind them and forcing them to get ready for school as today was their first day of school....while Riddhima was chuckling holding her stomach.......

while Riddhima was chuckling holding her stomach

Riansh 👻☝️

Ritvik 👻☝️

Vansh made them ready for the school.....both Riddhima and Vansh took them to school and left them but they were crying as they don't want to stay away from their parents.....but with heavy heart Vansh and Riddhima left them with teachers,  with so many pacifying  words and by patting their backs......after reaching the car Riddhima started crying her heart out.....
Vansh (worried): what happened to u ?
Riddhima (crying): we have left them alone there.....they must be crying.....
Vansh (consoling): relax sweetheart.....today or tomorrow they hv to go.....we will pick them....ok
Riddhima: hmmm🥺
Vansh kissed her hands.....

After sometime they picked them from school......Riddhima bend down on her knees spreading her arms in air towards her munchkins who were running towards her with their tiny legs screaming mumma mumma ......
Vansh(pout): I'm also here.....Riddhima chuckled.....he picked them in his hands and hugged them.......

Then it's become daily routine for them to drop and pick them from school (VR SCHOOL 😈 obviously)

One fine day.......
Vansh blindfolded Riddhima......
Riddhima: what r u doing Vansh?
Vansh: patience sweetheart....patience........then they traveled to somewhere but Riddhima was blindfolded......
Riddhima: Vanshhhhh open it na.....
Vansh: what should I open sweetheart (husky tone)......
Riddhima: pervert.....
Vansh: ur pervert.......
Suddenly the car stopped,  Vansh took her with him still blindfolded......he open her blindfold, she was left flabbergasted.......