Once upon a time in a bar

The door to a bar known as "the bar with no name" opened to 8 girls, one dragging a young man behind her.

They were the members of the Vtuber group named "Vshojo" and they were here to party and have a good time.

Zentreya, a dragon sat at a table as the other girls went to go order drinks Nyanners being ID'd before being served.

Zen was playing on her phone until she heard a guitar being strummed on stage.

"Hello I'm Y/N and I'll be your entertainer for the evening." He said as he took notice of all the girls.

"I see we have the group Vshojo in the bar tonight" he says as he starts strumming on his guitar again "this one goes out to you guys"

Just then the theme for halo started, before he started playing his guitar.

Zen looked at him as he played, and was amazed, she had never been so captivated by anyone before.

"Zen are you ok?" Froot asked as she was snapped back to her group.

"Yeah, I'm fine, whose that?" She asked

"That's Y/N, he's an up and coming guitarist, and he also streams video games on twitch. Though its mostly horror games and first person shooters." Melody says as she hands Zentreya a beer.

Zen sipped the beer as she watched him jump off stage and go behind the bar and started working.

She walked up to the bar, and leaned on the bar top, as he took notice.

"So, guitarist, streamer and bar tender, a jack of all trades." She said as he washed a cup and chuckled.

"But a master of none" he said as he placed the cup in the stack with the others.

"What brings you out to the bar with no name" he asked

"Just hanging out with the group, you?"

"Well as you can see I work here"

After a few hours of talking, they were the only ones in the bar, even the other girls had left for home.

"Wait froot did what?" He asked laughing

"She ended her stream and began deleting all the files and search history one her computer" she said as he put his guitar in its case, shut off the lights and locked up.

"Hey do you need a ride home?" He asked as he put his belongings in the trunk of his 67 Mustang.

"Its not that far" she stated as it started raining.

"Hey come on get in" he said as she ran for his car, immediately getting in and closing the door that he held open for her.

He hopped in and started the car, and turned on the heat for Zen, who was shaking.

He hooked his phone up to the bluetooth radio.

((Yes there is a bluetooth radio that looks like original radio for the car))

He handed her the phone.

"Just type in you address and I'll drive you there" he said as she quickly typed it in.

When they started driving Y/N put on a doom music play list starting with:

Zen and Y/N started jamming out till he realized that he was turning into his neighborhood. Thinking he made a wrong turn he looked at the phone and made another realization, Zen lives literally 2 houses down.

He pulled into her drive, the wet cement made the clock of her heals echo through the neighborhood.

"Thank you so much Y/N I dont know how to repay you" she said as he walked around to her side of the car.

"Why dont you come to my place sometime, I literally live like 2 houses down." He said as he pointed to his house.

" He said as he pointed to his house

((Your house))

((Her house))

She agreed, blushed, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight" she said smiling, heading inside her house.

"Goodnight" he said as he watched her enter , and then proceeded to head home, calling it a night.