Wana Hang

You lay on the couch,asleep, when a knock on your door woke you. Walking to the  door,you quickly threw you shirt back on and answered the door, being  greeted by the sun and Zentreya.

"Good morning" she says smiling.

"Morning, what time is it" you asked as you looked at your phone.

9:45

"I wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out at my place. The girls and their significant others are coming, theres gonna be beer pizza" she said as she slipped her hair back behind her head.

"Yeah, I've got the day off today anyways, let me get ready and I'll be over in a few." You said as she nodded and went back to her house.

Zen pov:

I cant wait, hes honestly perfect, his smile, his eyes. And hes so nice, I think I'm in love with him.

Y/N pov

I walked down the street to Zens house. As I approached I could here music coming from the back yard.

Zen sat waiting for me, and escorted me to the backyard. Where the others waited.

"Hey guys, this is Y/N, the guy I was telling you about."she says as I wave to everyone,receiving a warm reception.

2 hours pass, and silver and her boyfriend leave, followed by mouse and connor, nyanners and veibae, haruka and all ther others, leaving just Zen and I.

We cleaned and joked around. When I offered to do the dishes she refused.

"You're my guest, it wouldnt be right" she said as we both slipped and fell on to the floor.

As I attempted to get up I looked into her eyes, yellow, with specs of white, almost resembling a hold coin.

She blushed madly and pulled me close, kissing me, hard. At first I was stunned, but quickly got over it and kissed her back, which lead to us being out of breath.

"How long have you been wanting todo that?" I asked

"Since I met you" she said winking in my direction.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest

"Will you be my treasure" she asked.

I kissed her, so passionately that France would be jealous.

"Does that answer you question" I asked as she pulled me back in and kissed me, pulling is both down onto the couch. Where we cuddled all night.