Characters :)

Welcome to Just Another Shakespearean Love Story

Remember to Comment and Vote!! :)

Cast/Characters:

Musa Celeste Rosenberg

Face Claim: Christina Nadin

About:

     Musa Celeste Rosenberg attends a small yet prestigious boarding school named Mt. Rivers Preparatory Academy along with her fellow classmate and friend Logan Huntzberger. Musa is a very extroverted person some of her other friends include: Calypso Fairwood (a young socalite with a "destiny to be a trophy wife" as she says herself), Daphne Vandenberg (the girl that drags her friends to every party she calls herself a "boy crazy party girl" and her friends aren't  arguing), Lastly Theodora Stapleton also known as Thea(Th-ee-a) (The resident genius among the group). This isn't to say that Musa isn't friends with the entire student body to compare her to someone in the way she was popular is to compare her to Apple White from Ever After High. She was the President of so many clubs and activities she must have had her face on every single page of the yearbook. This list of friends is also excluding her boyfriend, former player and student at Chilton, Tristin Dugray. Musa is a model as well as an aspiring actress. Her parents are divorced. She comes from a long line of Hollywood and Broadway stars on her mothers side. On her father's side of the family comes the intelligence. Her father, and most of her other relatives, attended either Yale or Oxford in England. Musa's dad was born in England which is where he met her mother. He works as an English ambassador in Washington D.C. 

~Quote~

"I would watch who your calling dumb... blondie"

"Either i've had to much to drink or Emily's redecorated either way it's trashy."

"Wearing that uniform must do something to your brain because that my darling is not an outfit."

Social Media:

Instagram- @*Muse*

Calypso Fairwood

Face Claim: