21-30

Chapter 21:

Staring at the words for a few seconds, Lu Yu closed the panel indifferently.

It took the old nose effort to get a good opinion from Tai Lie, even asking him to do it again from another person? Forget it, what bicycle do you want? The primary guide is pretty good. What do you have to do to upgrade, so be it.

After thinking about it, Lu Yu didn't give a glance at the board that had a high or low score in his mind.

Rather than getting the favorability upgrade guide function from Cha Zhe, why didn't he continue to take Tailie's favorability and continue to upgrade the panel? Upgrading the panel may get better new features, and after this incident, Tai Lie's attitude towards him is not so cold ...

When the Matai were hunting, they were suddenly called back, but after a fierce battle, they did not intend to continue hunting today.

Fortunately, Lu Yu's ring also stored some spare food.

Although the ring can store things, it can't keep the quality. If you put the meat food in it for at least three days, it will be spoiled and can't be eaten. For more efficient use, Lu Yu keeps the meat in case of unexpected needs. Use the panel to redeem the red medicine if you see the deterioration soon (the panel does not accept spoiled meat).

He took out the remaining wild boar and made a rich boar feast to treat everyone.

After splitting the meat, Lu Yu picked a piece of evenly roasted golden wild boar and held it to find Tai Lie.

I would like to say that since the progress of feeding medicine can be increased by 10% at a time, it may be that the favor of feeding has also increased. Taking this opportunity, it is better to earn more.

Lu Yu happily ran to Tai Lie, "Tai Lie, let me feed you meat."

After he said something, he quickly added, "Relax, I washed my hands!"

Hearing this, Tai Lie's eyes fell on the finger in front of him, his fingertips were round and clean, white and soft, when he crossed his tongue yesterday, how did it bring up a strange burst of numbness, making people unbearable ...

Tai Li's heart tightened.

He forgot again that he should not be too close to this person.

Tai Lie frowned and said coldly, "No, I'm full."

After talking, waiting for Lu Yu to respond, stand up, turn around and leave.

Lu Yu stared blankly at his indifferent and alienated back, his brain froze for a moment, and he only reacted when the person was completely gone.

This man is really ... sick!

Although Lu Yu occasionally blows hair, in fact his heart is still calm, this time it is really angry.

He had never seen such a capricious person. He used his body to block the spear for the last second. The two exchanged were quite pleasant. He turned his face without warning in the next second. What the **** is going on? Really think he has no temper?

In addition to these, Lu Yu was also reluctant to think that perhaps this person really regarded him as a "tool person" rather than a member of the Matai tribe. If that was the case, then he would be too cold.

But his subconscious mind told him that Tale was not such a person, then he just ...

Irritability!

Lu Yu picked up the meat and took a bite.

·

The initiative to attack this event was booked, it should be sooner rather than later, but because those people escaped partly, the rest were solved by the Matai people, and they did not leave a live mouth, so they did not know that their tribe was in where.