everything i wish to say to him but can't

(this chapter and on-wards will be typed in a way that is referring to my best friend in the first person)

i love you, i know i say it a lot BUT this is different. I love the way you let you guard down and will just tell me everything you love about the anime or manga you are watching/reading. I love that when i say corny things instead of going "ew" you get all happy and sometimes flustered, i love the way you will tell me how good or bad your day was without me asking. I love the fact that when i get stressed or angry you are the only one that can calm me but it will be just by seeing your name pop up. I love how you remember the small things about me, i love the way you get all hyped when there's something we both like and most importantly i love who you are. I just wish I could hold you whilst we read our favourite manga or watch movies together, I wish i could hug you from behind whilst you make waffles, I wish i could get you a BIIIG bundle of peonies so i can see your face just light up with joy. there is so much i wish we could do but i hate it  because we'd be experiencing everything from different sides. me the one in love and you the one who cherishes me as a friend. i don't hate the fact that we're friends because honestly if i got a call saying you needed me i'd drop everything in a heartbeat and find a way idk how but some way of getting to you and being there for you. it'll just pain me seeing someone live out my ideal love. I will always cheer for you no matter what choice you make tho even if it pains me because in the end of the day i just want you to be safe, happy, loved and cared for that's all i ask for.