Episode 2, Part 3 The Bad Review

Cate and Jade are at the pet clinic. The vet is checking on Harrison.

Vet: It seems okay, what happened to it?

Cate: It got zapped by a chord.

Vet: You should take more care of him. He should be fine with some rest.

Jade: Thank you doctor.

They both go home and Catie, in disguise, comes for Harrison.

Catie, in disguise: Thank you girls so much of taking care of Harrison. How much do I pay you.

Jade: Hmmm, 50 Dollars.

Catie, in disguise: Okay.

Catie gives them the money and leaves with Harrison.

Cate: She didn't even ask if Harrison was safe during his stay.

Jade: She's Catie, of course she didn't, she just wants us to struggle taking care of him.

Cate: I'll kind of miss him.

Jade: Yeah, me too.

They get a notification on their laptop. They look see that it's a review about their petsitting service.

Cate, reading the review: "They let my pet play with their outlets and they didn't feed him. Never ask them to petsit."? Did Catie really post that? No one's gonna believe that. Right?

Jade: Don't worry, they won't believe it, they know that we're too nice to do that.

1 day later...

A guy makes a call to Jade and Cate(real customer and not Catie or Jaden). Jade answers the phone.

Jade: Hello! You called Jade and Cate Petsitting Service how may I help?

Guy: Hello! I'd like to have you petsit a cat and a dog. They might be scared going to a different person's house but, just give them the right food and pet them softly!

Jade: Okay! What time?

Guy: 2PM. I'll be back by 6PM.

Jade: Okay, how much are you able to pay?

Guy: 90 bucks.

Jade: Okay, just go to 29 Hammerloke street, Undela town and we'll be right there!

Guy: Thank you so much!

Jade: No problem! *puts the phone down*

Jade goes to Cate.

Jade: Cate! We have a new customer!

Cate: Well, are you sure it's not Catie or Jaden?

Jade: The person doesn't sound like Catie or Jaden, probably not!

Guy comes to their house and drops of the pets.

Jade and Cate: Hi!/Hello!

Guy: Hello! Please don't let them play with an electric appliance or any other dangerous thing.

Jade: Oh, uh of course!  We would never do that!

Cate: Yes, sir! We would take care of your pets properly!

Guy: Okay, I'm trusting you guys for this time. If I see them in a bad mood or look, I'm giving a 1 star on this service.

Cate's mind: Oh no, they probably saw the review.

Cate: What if the news about the comment spreads?

Jade: For now, all we can do is delete the comment, it'll stop newer clients from thinking we're bad petsitters.

Cate: Okay, why didn't we do that yesterday?

Jade: Ummmm, I don't know, I guess I just forgot we could do that.

Jade opens her computer while Cate starts playing with the pets. Cate brings Petal to play with the cat.

Chris: Hey guys. Did you have to get new pets?

Cate: We're petsitting. How didn't you know that?

Chris: That comment about your business.

Cate: We know, Jade is deleting it.

Jade: We can't delete it, it'll kick us of the website if we delete a comment, good or bad.

Cate: Then we'll just have to prove that we're good petsitters.

Jade: Wait, we can reply to the comment. "Cut the act Catie, we know you dropped off that cheetah. You're just commenting fake news." Done! Wait. "You liars, how dare you do that to my cat, and it's a perfectly fine cat." Ughhh Catie just wants to ruin us.

Cate: Don't worry, anyways can you help me? Jax is heavy.

Jade walks towards Cate and takes the dog of her head.

Chris: I'm going to go to play basketball, take care of Pizza and don't lose him this time.

Cate: Don't worry, he'll play with Jax.

Jade: What do we do about Catie and Jaden?

Cate: We'll just try our best to stop them and keep petsitting.