Chapter 2

Roxy: Lil Shawn?

Tab rings up her shoes and tells his boss that thos was his last ring up. Hes off the clock.

Tab: we are going to go to the food court and we are going to talk. Okay?

Roxy: Okay...

Roxy followed tab into the food court. He sat the down in a secluded area and she started asking questions.

Roxy: why have you brought me here? Ive spent almost all my life trying to run from you and you come back...why? *Trying to relax here nerves*

Tab: Roxy i never came back to hurt you..well thats a lie. At 1st i wanted to hurt you...i wanted to hurt you and make you suffer like i did when you left me...but i couldnt *starts crying* when- when i saw you you were so happy...always smiling you didnt have to worry about anything anymore. You werent my Roxy anymore.

Roxy's heart beat so loud she was afraid he could hear it...she took a deep breath and calmed her nerves before sbe spoke.

Roxy: you hurt me...! You physically abused me...you mentally hurt me  then you wouldnt let me leave because you said it was out of LOVE! I ran for 3 years...3 years i spent running from you. *Sobbing* Why are you back?

Tab: To apologize. To make it up to you. Please Roxy allow me to make it up to you.

Roxy: i...i have to go...thank yoi for the shoes...and the food...* turns and leaves*

Tab: Roxy!! *wipes his eyes* shit....

~~~

Tell me what you think!!! I need some more chracters dont forget to direct message me or...just comment.

But vote!