13- Let's talk

~Ochako's POV~

"Wait papa!" Eri said running up to us.

"What is it snowflake?" Izu said ending down to her level.

"Can I try something that Uncle Aizawa taught me!" Eri asked

"Of course!" Izu said.

"Okay just stay still..." Eri said as her horn started glowing..

"Eri what are you doing?" I asked getting a little worried.

"You'll see!" Eri said placing her hand on Izu's right arm which was cut off

"Ta-da!" Eri said reveling Izu's arm which was back now!

"Eri good job!" I said as I tried to hold back tears but they came down anyways.

"Eri Thank you so much now I have my arm back!" Izu Said as he pulled her into a hug..

"Sorry I can't do you Mama because I'm too sleepy but I will tomorrow!" Eri said as she collapsed in Izu's arm.

"Wow I didn't know she figured it out..." All might said in shock.

"Yeah same, well I will go put her to bed!" Izu said.

"Put her in my room we still need to talk.." I said turning towards him.

"Okay that makes sense." Izu said as he carried Eri Bridal style and went to the elevator while i followed..

"Good night All might!" I said as I walked in.

"Good night dad!" Izu said as the elevator door closed..

"Good night Snowflake!" Izu said as he kissed Eri's forehead.

"Good night Pumpkin!" I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Good night papa, Goodnight Mama.." Eri said as she drifted off to sleep.

"C'mon Izu we still need to talk, don't think I forgot?" I said as I dragged him to the elevator and we went to his room.

"Okay so what did you want to talk about..?" Izu asked looking at me and sitting down on the bed acing me.

"So um.. Do you really love me?" I asked crying.

"Of course I do, I love you with all my heart I even lost an arm for you... You know if Eri didn't have that quirk to re-wind I would still love not having my arm back because it shows what I went through to save you.." Izu said cupping my chin.

"Well.. I don't think I deserve you..." I said pulling away.

"W-what do you mean? You mean the whole world to me, your my light!" Izu said crying

"W-Well Toga said she was gonna make sure you don't love me anymore and have you all to herself.." I said crying into his chest.

"That will never happen because she is locked up in Tartarus and she won't be able to hurt you or anyone else so don't listen to her.." Izu said hugging me tight while I still cry in his chest.

"I don't deserve you though you think it's your job to protect me but it really isn't I can protect myself.." I said crying..

"Well I know you can but I still want to protect you.. Both of you, you and Eri our little Snowflake.." Izu said crying while I could feel his tears all down on my hair..

"What did I ever do to deserve you!" I said as my voice cracked..

"You stole my heart is what.." Izu said..