Slender man

Make sure you don't have anything that has your name or a loved ones name on it in the bathroom. (e.g: ring, necklace)

 First,take two sheets of paper. On the first sheet write your name, the following words,Tievs vīrs: Es pasaukšu jūs. Scrunch up the paper and place it in the bag with 4 inches of red string or yarn, a lock of your hair, and a small rock. Then take a needle or pin to create the tinniest hole possible in the bag. Next, fill up the bath tub just enough so that you can submerge the zip lock bag. Pour in desired amount of salt then place the bag in.Take all four candles into the bathroom, line them up in front of the mirror and only light one. On a separate piece of paper write Reveal your self and hold it up to the mirror.Wait long enough for the words in the mirror to no long appear backwards. Immediately when that happens light the other three candles. Rip up the piece of paper.Blow out all candles and turn on the lights.Finally,go over to the bath tub and pull out the plastic bag. If water had gotten inside of it, slender man does not want to be seen by you, if there is no water inside you will now see slender man for the next two weeks.

—————————————

A/N: I got this info from a creepypasta website. Its really good and it has more details. :) hoped you liked this one! Please vote and comment ill be really happy!

Cola🖤