𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

ALMOST THERE!! I've been walking for ages since its 15 minutes away and i dont have a car. But its all good, im a bit athletic anyways so i guess that helps my lazy ass. 

I have finally fucking reached the destination. I looked out at the parking, cursious of the amount of crowd that'll be inside. How odd. Just one car? Guess todays my lucky day from not humiliating myself even more from looking like a hobo. 

I pick up the beers (if your wondering on how i get beers under 18, i have a fake ID. I was forced to make one just to buy my mum alcohol) aswell as some dog food since i have to take care of my puppy aswell. My mum tries to hit it sometimes, but i always protect her from me taking the hits instead. I always have to hide her somewhere when im out so shes safe.

In a rush, i quickly try to find the cashier but while i was walking, i notice this man. He was facing the frozen section so i couldnt see his face. But his hair looked so.. familiar. Just like- WAIT, JUST LIKE B-BENS..??!! I forgot all about the cashier and started walking towards him. I couldnt stop walking. It was as if like someone was pushing me towards him.

I was so focused onto him that i suddenly trip from walking, five inches away from his back. Once he felt my presence, he quickly turned around and grabbed my arms while i drop the cart and hold his hands with one, and shifting my hair over with the other to see his face. 

No.Fucking.Way.

It was Ben. i immediately knew that from his hot ass face. I just felt like my heart was about to explode. We made such a long eye contact and all i wanted was to kiss his soft wet lips from there.