¹³-"Stupid fox"

As I instructed Dream he had alot of meets cooked 'hopefully that's ehnogh-' Dream whined out.

'It should  be' I bark out.

I sat there eatting little bits of meet while Willbur eats twice his wight in meet 'its cute how Sap keeps matching his form with Willbur' Karl said giggling. I just watch Willbur eat being the protective  male alpha of my female prgaent  alpha.. well one of my female alphas.  My tail was around him head on his stomach listing. 'Damn your adorble' Willbur barked out looking at me.

'You are my prgaent mate' I tell him by  licking his neck.

He chuckled  cuddling to me closer 'Well Wills his new favorite' Punz said elbowing  Dream.

I growl 'I have no favorites'

Dream chuckled laying back. My ear would flick around hearing someone.. I get nice and close to my mate.. hearing glass satter 'get Willbur somewhere safe now' I growl out.

Karl walked over picking up our prgaent mate takeing him off somewhere. The soulboud didn't like not being near my prgaent mate..  Fundy? Why are you here to ruin my life.

I snarle seeing the orange tail  and fucking sprinting soon followed by Punz and Dream  in there wolves forms we tackled the intruder to the floor and.. this time there was no murcy.. blood was shed and it was none of us.. sure Dream and Punz got threw me to but we didn't care we got up shaking the pain off and went back for it.. soon Quackity  came joining in and Goerge.

Let's just say  the fox didn't make it.. there was a blood puddle on the floor Dream was on the floor whimpering.. the fox stabed him. How ironic, the fox stabed his own crush or senpai I should say.

I went over  cuddling him healing him while he whimpers. 'Somone clean up the glass and it won't be Dream' I command 'or me'.

Quackity  and George  got right on that.. Karl peered around 'Sap Willbur wants you' Karl said.

'Carry Dream he got hurt' I growl.

Karl came over picking up the dirty blond  wolf and off we went followed the blond stayed and got rid of the fox. Willbur was whimpering  in pain and probably worried  for me. I ran over to the bed hopping up by him cuddling him.. 'I'm fine love' I bark softly in his ear.

'What's wrong with dear?' Willbur panted out.

'Fundy' is what Dream did growling.

Dream  was sat by us and joined the cuddles licking willburs face 'I'll be fine pup' Dream said with nuzzles and affection.

Will is all of our female alpha, we're his male alphas now.. and we will treat him like a little  princess.

Soon Willbur fell asleep cuddling us..  dream was listing in to the pups in our brown tailed wolf mates stomach. Giveing me a soft glaze.. 'it's cute how he was wanting his alpha' Dream said panting.

'It's a wolf thing for you, a female alpha doesn't want her alpha to miss the pups being born' I pant back 'Well in this case his'.

'Makes since' Dream panted back.

I hear a whimpering wolf getting up running out I was ready to strick.. Punz was by the wall.. I look up seeing the issue and I snarled 'you don't hurt my mates'.

I tackled the person  down tairing him limb for limb pissed.. Karl watched in hore..

We're all insnaly protective of our mates.. well mostly willbur is our prime person  to be worried for.

The guy screamed and he was dead I trotted over to Punz  nuzzling him 'babe you good?' I panted out.

He shook his head  holding his left paw.. I picked  him up carring him into the bedroom placing him on the bed with Dream and willbur getting  up there cuddling them aswell.
-
Protective sappynappy archh.