Ghostbur's first time... (Schlatt x Ghostbur)

Schlatt and Ghostbur had been spending time together, one conversation led to another and they somehow ended up wondering if Ghostbur had certain body parts..

After a look down Ghostbur's pants, they had come to the conclusion that he does in fact have a dick.

"..What happens if I touch it?" Ghostbur asked which kind of shocked Schlatt. He knew Ghostbur was quite innocent after loosing his memory but was he that innocent? Schlatt tried to think of a way to explain to Ghostbur, maybe they might have some fun while they're at it..

"It feels really good, trust me." Ghostbur's pants were halfway down his knees now so he could have a better look at it. Schlatt encouraged Ghostbur to touch it, but didn't expect Ghostbur to poke it. He sighs before speaking up, "No, not like that. Can I show you?" Ghostbur hesitantly nods which lead to Schlatt guiding Ghostbur's hand to wrap around his dick. Ghostbur whimpered slightly from the sudden touch before Schlatt slowly moves Ghostbur's hand to stroke his dick.

"ahh..~" Ghostbur let out a quiet moan and blushed. "w-why did I make that noise?" He was confused, he had never done this. This was going to be tons of fun for Schlatt.

Schlatt chuckled before explaining, "That means it felt good, Ghostbur. It's a bodily instinct. Do you want to continue?" Ghostbur thought about it for a few seconds before nodding. Schlatt smirked before he continued to guide Ghostbur's hand, stroking his dick gently. Schlatt watched Ghostbur's dick get harder by the second, he could feel his own dick hardening as well, his pants making it tight and uncomfortable for him. He just loved the noises Ghostbur made, his whimpers and soft moans were like music in Schlatt's ears.

After a while of stroking and Ghostbur moaning, Schlatt stops. "Huh? w-why did you stop?" Ghostbur was still confused and slightly out of breath from moaning. "I'm going to make you feel better, do you trust me?" Schlatt said, looking Ghostbur in the eyes. Ghostbur nodded, "I trust you, please continue."

Schlatt got on his knees in front of Ghostbur and gently held onto his hips. Ghostbur was confused on what Schlatt was doing, then he suddenly let out a moan as Schlatt slowly licked his dick from his base to his tip before wrapping his soft lips around his tip. Schlatt moved his mouth further down Ghostbur's dick, down his base. Then back to his tip, he repeated this motion for a while. The warmth of Schlatt's mouth was almost too overwhelming for Ghostbur, he gently gripped onto Schlatt's hair as he continued to softly moan. He threw his head back and closed his eyes shut in pleasure as he instinctively thrusted into Schlatt's mouth, desperate for more friction. Schlatt moaned around his dick, sending down vibrations which made him moan even louder. Schlatt sped up a bit which made Ghostbur's grip on his hair tighter. "A-ahh~ Schlatt I-I feel weird down there, really warm~" Ghostbur described the feeling the best he could, Schlatt understood what he meant and sped up his motion. Ghostbur soon released warm white liquid into Schlatt's mouth with a loud moan, which Schlatt swallowed.

Schlatt pulled away and chuckled, "See, that felt good didn't it?" Ghostbur was out of breath but nodded. "It felt so good." Schlatt got up again and suggested an idea, "There's one more thing we could do that would make both of us feel good. Would you like to try it out? Ghostbur nodded almost immediately.

"Take off your pants fully and go lay down on the bed." Schlatt commanded, and Ghostbur listened. After pulling his pants off his legs he laid down on the bed, waiting for Schlatt. He grabs a bottle of lube from his drawer and gets on the bed on top of Ghostbur. "Spread your legs for me." Ghostbur did as he said. He poured some lube on his fingers before slowly inserting one into Ghostbur's ass, which made Ghostbur let out a moan, confused on what exactly Schlatt was gonna do. This was all new for the pale ghost.

Schlatt started to thrust his finger in and out, not too fast so that Ghostbur could adjust. Ghostbur let out small moans and whimpers as his dick got hard again, after not too long Schlatt inserted his second finger and started doing a scissor motion to stretch Ghostbur open. The new feeling was strange but not unwelcome. Ghostbur's moans got louder by the minute.

Once Schlatt was done stretching Ghostbur he pulls out his fingers, Ghostbur whimpers at the loss of friction. He suddenly feels something bigger and warmer than fingers line up on his hole, Schlatt slowly pushed into him. The feeling of Schlatt's dick stretching his insides was almost too much for him as he let out a loud moan in pleasure and gripped onto the sheets.

Ghostbur moaned and begged once Schlatt fully bottomed out, he could feel every inch of Schlatt inside of him. "A-ahh~! p-please- I- mmh~m-more" Schlatt loved the sound of Ghostbur moaning and begging, he could listen to it all day.

Schlatt leaned in and started giving Ghostbur hickeys on his neck as he started to slowly thrust in and out of Ghostbur, being as gentle as possible so he doesn't hurt Ghostbur. The tightness of Ghostbur around his dick was so overwhelming for him, it took him a lot to not just destroy Ghostbur right then and there. He would love to make Ghostbur cum over and over, overstimulating him and making him cry out in both pain and pleasure. But that was for another day, today he had to be as gentle as possible, he wanted Ghostbur to have the best first experience that he could.

He sped up his thrusting slightly, to give Ghostbur what he was begging for but not enough to overstimulate him just yet. Ghostbur threw his head back in pleasure and bucked his hips towards Schlatt, trying to get more friction. "Oh Fuck Schlatt please- I-I need more-" he said between moans, his breathing getting heavier by the minute. He thrusted harder into Ghostbur groaned in pleasure, Ghostbur was so warm and tight around him he loved it. It didn't take long for both of them to get that warm feeling in their gut, Schlatt leaned in to leave more hickeys and bite marks on his neck and chest as he reached down to stroke his dick. "AHH~F-FUCK SCHLATT PLEASE- I FEEL THE WARM DOWN THERE AGAIN P-PLEASE~!" Ghostbur screamed out in pleasure between his whimpers and moans. "mmh~fuck, cum for me Ghostbur~"

Ghostbur came with another loud moan as his back arched, it felt so overwhelming yet amazing at the same time. White and warm liquid coated both Schlatt's and Ghostbur's stomach, yet Schlatt didn't stop thrusting, the overstimulation started setting in and Ghostbur whimpered, it became too much and Schlatt knew. He knew, so he sped his thrusts up as his hips started to shake and his movements got sloppier, he thrusted one last time before releasing warm cum inside of Ghostbur and moaned loudly.

Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breath. Schlatt gently pulled out of Ghostbur. "That felt so good, thank you so much Schlatt." Ghostbur was really exhausted, but happy. Schlatt smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Anytime, Ghostbur. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, we can do this again whenever you want. For now I'm gonna get you cleaned up and then we can get some sleep, does that sound good?" Ghostbur nodded.

Schlatt was going to give Ghostbur a bath but remembered he's allergic to water, so he just used some tissues to wipe away the cum and sweat on him. Once he was done he carefully put some boxers and pyjamas on Ghostbur before doing the same to himself. After that he lays down next to Ghostbur. Ghostbur scoots closer to Schlatt and cuddles him, laying his head onto Schlatt's chest. Schlatt smiles and wraps his arms around Ghostbur, holding him close and playing with his soft hair.

Before they knew it, they both fell asleep in each other's arms. Both were glad this had happened.

woahh okay I finally finished this! I'm proud of it, it's my first smutshot :D I hope you enjoyed it too! I might write more smutshots so don't be afraid to leave suggestions including a ship, specific kinks and maybe a small plot. that's it for now, goodbye :D

1368 words.

-Chris