The stream

1
Y/n

I was streaming with my friends Tommy, tuboo, wilbur, nichu, minx,and qauckity WILBUR I Will FUCKING KILL YOU I heard Tommy screaming OMG TOMMY I KNOW YOU'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS BUT WOULD YOU MIND SHUTTING THE FUCK UP I said I seriously think that he's the reason I'm def in one ear.
WOMEN HOW OLD ARE YOU 17 I said confused OHH YOU MOTHER FUCKER he started to kill me in Minecraft
WTF TOMMY Why Are You Killing ME BECAUSE WOMEN YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME he said. Then quackity started to following me around saying aaahhh y/n how about you buy some happy flour he said In an Accent big q I would but I can't right know why nooottt Senorita noottt want any happy flour aaahh BIG Q I need to go bye fine I don't need you anyway.Hey everybody I have a question can I add ranboo to the call tuboo asked yeah sure why not only I said and the others agreed hello everybody ranboo said HELLO RANBOO Tommy yelled BRO TOMMY CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP YELLING i said to Tommy. Yes thank you y/n See I'm not the only one who thinks tommy yelling is annoying ranboo said we played for a few more hours then I checked the time 3:45 oooookkkaayy chat I'm going to end the stream thanks for watching bbbyyy.