2:Shopping

*Kaity's Point Of View*

"So, let's go over the list." I said to Alicia after she parked my car.

"Okay, let's hear it." Alicia looked at me, ready to listen.

"Well, we're at the mall, so we're not going to go over the bottom half of the list quite yet." I tapped my fingers against my little notepad.

"Mkay. What's the list of stuff to get here?" She questioned.

"Swimsuits, sandals, cute clothes, new shades. Oh, and since Bath and Body Works is here in the mall, we need travel size toiletries, y'know like shower gel and lotion, that kind of stuff." I said and took the page out of the notepad and put it in my pocket.

"Alright, let's get this over with. We are on a time limit." Alicia said excitedly as we got out of the car.

-

We spent several hours at the mall, choosing outfits and shoes, and going to the food court because shopping works up an appetite.

"You're driving this time." Alicia said as we got in the car.

"No problem. Cross out the stuff we already bought." I started the car.

Soon after we had arrived at target, and we rushed in.

"So, here we get a waterproof camera, suntan lotion, a brand new auxiliary cable because mine sucked at it's job, one 2 liter of Dr Pepper, two 2 liters of Cocacola, two cans of ranch flavored Pringles, one huge ass bag of cheese puffs, two packages of chips ahoy cookies, one huge ass bag of nacho cheese Doritos, two 12 packs of those awesome Starbucks drinks from the dairy aisle, fruit, two of the jumbo jars of Nutella, two bags of assorted candy, and last but not least; one of the biggest jars of mayonnaise that we can find, and three packs of oreos." I read the list aloud as we put the items in our shopping carts.

"First of all, isn't this a whole lot of food for only two teenage girls to consume?" Alicia said as we browsed around the store, finding more of the items we wanted.

"Alicia, it's a six hour drive, and we are teen girls, besides, the leftovers will be for the hotel." I explained.

"Also, why do we need a huge jar of mayonnaise? We both hate mayonnaise." She said as she put a jar of mayonnaise in the cart.

"That's true, it smells and tastes horrible, but.."

"Oh no.. There's always a 'but'. What now?" She said.

"But, I have a very good reason for the mayonnaise. Although, I cannot tell you the reason yet, because you would refuse to buy it if I told you." I smirked.

She immediately reached in the cart to put the mayo back on the shelf.

I put my hand in front of hers to block the poor innocent mayonnaise that wants to be in on my crazy plan.

"Leave the poor innocent homeless mayonnaise alone. It loves my plan." I defended the mayo as if it was a human being.

"Sometimes you make me think that I should really get you some help... But, whatever." She said and left the mayo alone.

We eventually grabbed everything that was on the list, bought it, and we were ready for our spring break adventure.