4: Arrival

*Alicia's Point Of View *

"You have got to be kidding me." Kaity said with a angry tone in her voice.

"You know what, forget it. Pull over!" Drake yelled and I sighed.

"If that means you're leaving us, then, my pleasure." I said and pulled over at the nearest gas station.

"Thank you." Drake said angrily and got out of the car.

"You okay?" I said to Kaity as we got back on the road.

"I'm fine. I don't know why I thought I should get back together with him." Kaity said with a small sigh.

"You sure?" I questioned.

"I'm positive. Lets just have the time of our lives like we wanted to." Kaity said and I nodded.

"Aria?" I said, glancing at my cousin, who was sitting next to me.

"What?" She questioned.

"Where did you want me to take you?" I said, hoping she wouldn't say that she wanted to go all the way to the same place Kaity and I are going.

"I want you to drop me off at the nearest airport." Aria said and I nodded as I took her to the airport.

"What now?" Kaity said as she hopped in the front seat after Aria went in the airport.

"Uh, we just keep going." I said as I put the car in drive.

"Oh. Okay. When do you think we'll get there?" Kaity asked.

"Uh," I thought about it. "A few more hours, probably." I said.

"Okay, good. I'm getting even more excited as we get closer." Kaity said excitedly.

I laughed softly as I continued to drive.

"I want to throw more bird shit.." Kaity said and I shook my head.

"Noooo. We could get into serious trouble." I said quickly.

"But, I want to." Kaity whined.

"No, KT." I said. "Do we have any snacks left?" I questioned.

"Not really, no." Kaity answered. "There's a target right there. We could stop and get something."

I nodded my head and pulled into the target parking lot and parked the car.

"Are they still open, though? It's legit 1 am." I said and Kaity nodded as she got out of the car.

"They're almost always open." She said and I got out of the car, stuffing my car keys in my pocket after locking the car.

"Mkay. We'll just get a couple of snacks and maybe a drink or two." I said, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Okay." She said as we walked in.

We browsed around a bit before deciding to get a couple of bags of chips and a couple of sodas.

"This is taking forever." Kaity complained as we got back in the car.

"Well, we're not going to just magically appear there. No worries, it should just be like two more hours." I said as she began to drive.

"Okay, fine. I'm glad you're letting me drive now." Kaity said with a smirk and I widened my eyes.

"Please tell me you're not going to.." I said and she stomped her foot on the pedal. "Speed.." I finished, holding onto my seat.

-

A couple hours later, we arrived at the hotel, and I walked to the desk as Kaity walked slowly behind me.

"Hey, we have a room reserved for two." I said to the man at the desk.

"Name?" He said enthusiastically.

"Moore." I said, tapping my pink painted fingernails against the counter.

"Moore? Let me see." The man said as he started to type it into the computer.

I glanced at his name tag and realized that his name was Josh.

"Ah, Alicia Moore?" Josh said, looking up from the computer.

"That's correct." I said, nodding my head slightly.

"Okay, you are in room 352. Here is your keys, and if you need anything, you can just call room service, or you can come down here. Have a nice stay." He said, placing the keys in front of me.

I took the keys and smiled politely.

"May I take your bags?" A girl said as she approached me. I assumed she was a bellhop.

"No thank you." I said with a smile. "We got it." I said as Kaity and I walked to the elevator.

"Wait, we're going to get on an elevator?" Kaity asked.

"Of course we are. We're on the third floor. We can't fly." I said as we got in the elevator.

"Oh. Okay." Kaity said and I nodded my head as the elevator doors closed.

"What do we do first, now that we're here?" Kaity asked as we got off the elevator and made our way toward our room.

"Sleep." I answered.

"Why?" She asked as I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Whoa.." I said quietly, looking around.

"Holy shit." Kaity said and ran to one of the beds.

"Told you that it was a good idea to splurge to get a fancy hotel room." I said with a smile as I put my bags down and walked to the other bed.

"Yeah. So, this is freaking amazing!" Kaity yelled and laughed.

"Kaity, it's 4 in the morning. Be quiet. Other guests may be trying to sleep." I said and she sighed as she dragged me to the balcony.

"We're going to yell from the balcony." She said with a smirk.

"No, that's not a good idea. I don't-"

"Spring break, bitches!" Kaity shouted from the balcony. "Your turn." She smirked at me.

I took in a deep breath. "Party on, baby!"

"That's my girl!" Kaity said, laughing as she gave me a high five.