~Welcome to our story~

Hello! Welcome to our story "Atlas of the Stars". You may have noticed this story was posted on Halloween, October 31st, and yes, this was done intentionally 😉. This story was created by two crazy Harry Potter fans, one Gryffindor and one Ravenclaw. By the way, if you were wondering, that is why our name is 2houses1hogwarts, and before you ask, yes I know there is 4 houses in Hogwarts😂. On this account we do not use our real names to keep our identities a secret, (mainly so our in real life friends don't find us 🤫) so most of the time, so our readers or viewers can tell us apart, we call ourselves "The Gryffindor" and "The Ravenclaw". Basic I know, but hey whatever works. 

           Both of us really love all era's of Harry Potter, but we really do love The Marauders, so we decided to create this story to include a bit of both. Don't ask us to choose between The Golden Trio era and The Marauders era though, because siriusly 😏 it is too hard to decide. 

           We do have some OC's in this story and we would like to introduce the first, which is the main character Atlas Elladora Black. I do not want to give away too much about this character because obviously that is what the story is for, but I have a feeling she is going to be a fan favorite. If you want to have a general idea as to what Atlas looks like, she is on the cover art, and I have put a picture at the top of this page. That girl is Atlas. We have a few more OC's throughout the story that we will be introducing then, but if I introduced them now, it would blow the whole plotline in less than a sentence. 

         Some things may be written by one of us rather than both, but everything is always approved by both partners before it is ever posted. We both work on the chapters multiple times a week, and as this story goes forward, I promise to have new updates coming asap. But as always please remember to be kind, and we have school and other activities as well, not just writing.  However, we both are huge fanfic readers ourselves and know the pain of waiting on a new chapter, so we will try our hardest to at least get something out. I am not sure if we will have a posting schedule yet, that is still tbd. 

          I always love when a fanfic has vision pintrest boards or spotify playlists that go along with the story, so as the story goes on we will be working on making some of those types of things as well. 

       As said in our account bio, we love to hear your feedback, so please don't be afraid to comment, vote, or reach out. Some other ways you can reach us are by:

Instagram: @ 2.houses.1.hogwarts

Email: 2houses.1hogwarts  @ gmail.com

       We hope you enjoy our story as much as we enjoy writing it and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns don't be afraid to reach out. We love Harry Potter, and can't wait for you to experience our little version of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 PSA: We do not own any of Original Harry Potter characters or the main story plotline, those are all from the Harry Potter books and or movies and are owned by J.K. Rowling.