Chapter 2~ Life Changing Letter

PSA: We do not own any of the Original Harry Potter characters or the main story plotline, those are all from the Harry Potter books and or movies and are owned by J.K. Rowling.

AN: Welcome to the Official Chapter Two of Atlas of the Stars! Hope you all Enjoy!

❾¾ ϟ ⚯ 𐂂 𓅓𓆙--------------------❾¾ ϟ ⚯ 𐂂 𓅓𓆙

Setting : Albus Dumbledore office

       It was a little past noon when Dumbledore finally heard a knock at his office door, "Come in." he said, standing up and walking around his desk. He felt relieved as he saw the weary looking woman carrying a child on her hip walk through the door. He had been worried about how McGonagall would do having to take the child, he knew it wasn't easy but it had to be done. "Again, I am sorry I had to get you to do this Minerva, I know how hard it must have been. But we both know if it was me, Remus would have never agreed to peacefully hand her over." He said walking over to her.

      "It was extremely hard Albus, I still think we should have let him raise her, he is her godfather afterall. She already knew him and with everything, they both have been through so much these past few days." Mcgonagall said, giving him a tired look.

      "It isn't about if he is capable or not, you know as well as I why we had to take her. People are going to be suspicious of how a baby just disappeared, and there are still death eaters out there who would love to get their hands on her. She has to be kept out of the wizarding world spotlight for now, and I believe I have found just the people for the job." He started to walk to his desk, but just then he heard a faint whisper from the child that had been ever so silent that entire time. Both Mcgonagall and Dumbledore looked at young Vivian.

     "What did you say sweetheart?" Mcgonagall said, looking the toddler in the eyes.

     "Who is you? Is Moomy coming too?" Vivian said slightly louder. Mcgonagall then looked at Dumbledore, a tear rolled down her cheek.

      "Hello Vivian, I am a friend of Moony's, my name is Professor Dumbledore. Moony isn't coming right now, but in a little while we'll be going to meet some new people I think you will really like." Dumbledoor explained to the child.

      "O-otay." Vivian said as her voice dropped. She was a little sad as she missed her Moomy, and her Mommy and Daddy, where did they all go? She thought. Mcgonagall hugged the little girl.

      "Would you like to play with some toys? Or maybe you would like a chocolate frog and pumpkin juice?" Mcgonagall asked, trying to cheer Vivian up.
     "Uhuh! I want candy and juice!" Vivian said while clapping her hands. Mcgonagall then placed the child on one of the rugs in the office, and with a wave of her wand a few small dolls appeared, as well as a sippy cup of pumpkin juice and two chocolate frogs.

      "Stay right here Vivian, I am going to help professor Dumbledore with something." Mcgonagall said. Vivian nodded, already having chocolate covering her face. Dumbledore had already walked back behind his desk and had started writing a letter. Mcgonagall then walked to where she was facing the Headmaster.

   "Who is that letter for? Her family?" She asked.

   "Yes it is. I never told you their names though, all I told you as they were not really involved in the wizarding world. Their names are Phineas Black and Elizabeth Coventry Black and they live in a big estate, almost like a typical Black mansion, but more mugglish and closer to town." Dumbledore said while pointing to the names on the letter he was writing.

  "Elizabeth Coventry? I do not believe I recognize that name, did she attend hogwarts?" She questioned.

   "She is actually a muggle Minerva, that is part of the reason Phineas was disowned. He was a pureblood Black heir and he married a muggle." Dumbledore then signed the letter he was writing and put it in the envelope. He sealed it with the official Hogwarts seal and then called his owl over. He handed the letter to the owl, "To Phineas and Elizabeth Black." he said, then the owl flew out the window.