✿14✿

Jisung and Minho started hang out together. Their friends were becoming closer, mostly Changbin and Felix. They managed to be less shy with the other around. From time to time they met at the park, just the two of them, getting closer. They studied together and ate together. Jisung couldn't be more happier. They were starting to know each other like the others, not like mates. Minho was grateful to Jisung for not forcing him to act like mates from the beginning, the only thing the younger had was to know more about him, and it was working.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Minho was explaining something to Jisung when he thought about something.

-Jisung. What if your pack find out about me. I mean, they will not forcing me to be their Luna, isn't it? I-i mean, I am their Luna, but I'm not ready to meet them, but maybe one day I will. Just not now..

-Minho. It's ok. Even if they find out, I'll wait for you to be ready. They can wait. And don't worry, they will love you.

Like I do. Thought Jisung.

-If you say so... I'm not that great. I'll disappoint them.-He lowered his voice, but Jisung heard him.

He cupped his face, climbing in top of him. Minho laid down on the blanket.

-Lee Minho, don't ever think about it. They will love you. I promise you. You are amazing. How can they hate you when you are this awesome.

-But l'm not an Alfa. You are a pure blood. I'm an Omega. They'll want an Alfa.

-My pack just want someone who makes me happy. And you make me the happiest.

At those words Minho blushed. No one had ever said something like that to him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Minho...

-Mmmhh..

-What if I say that I want to kiss you so badly right now.

He blushed again.

-And what if I say you can.

Jisung smiled, then he grabbed the younger's head lifting it a little and started to kiss Minho softly, the younger returned the kiss wrapping his arms around his neck to push him closer.

When they pulled out, both of them was gasping for air. Their eyes were blue and red again. They stared at each other for what seemed an eternity.

Minho extended his hand to Jisung face.

-Your eyes... The red is like fire.

He started to caress him.

-They are so beautiful. There is a small shade of orange. Wow.

-Minho you eyes are beautiful too. Have you ever see them in the mirror?

-I can't control them. I don't know how they turn blue.

-They are blue because when I kissed you our bond make them turned blue.

-So, if l'm not with you I can't see them.

-Kinda of.

-That means I should be with you more. Would you like to?

-It would be a pleasure.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jisung kissed him again. They laughed while kissing. But then the older heard something behind the bushes and stopped to kiss Minho. He covered his eyes with his hand.

-What's wrong?

-Minho, stay here. Cover your eyes. I'll be right back.

Jisung ran towards the bushes, but he didn't find anyone.

-JISUNG, JISUNG....

Minho shout his name, the older came back to him.

-MINHO...