Chapter 5:The Study Date

LUCINDA'S POV:

I'm sitting in my dorm with Draco,watching him struggle with Charms homework.

"Do you need Help?",I question,he checks the time glancing at his watch.

"Yes",he says,"But not now I have somewhere to be meet me midnight,library".I nod and he leaves shutting the charms book,I wonder where he is going but I'm no snoop so I won't follow him.

I get bored and decide to go somewhere myself,maybe Hogsmede I can grab some candy,yes great idea I say to myself.

I chuck on a white crop top and beige cardigan with beige flared jeans,I think I look cute.I do my makeup only applying mascara and lipgloss.

TIME SKIP:

I just came back from Hogsmede and realized it's already 11:40,

"Shit!",I yell and grab my Charms book.I creep towards the library not wanting to be caught by Snape.Snape didn't despise me like he did to some but his punishments would still be....severe.

I see a blonde haired boy siting at one of the tables near the back right.I creep towards him coming from behind him,he must have heard me because he jumped.

"God Riddle you can't go round doing that",he whisper yelled In my face,

"Sorry",I whisper apologetically.Taking a seat next to him and pulling out my charms book."So",I pause,"What exactly are you stuck on",I said emphasizing the word exactly.I was a little bit shocked when earlier he accepted my help after all Draco Malfoy was top in nearly all classes,but still he was my friend so I would never refuse.

"Uh uh I umm",he pauses I couldn't believe it Draco Malfoy was stuttering,he was nervous.All of a sudden a million thoughts rushed through my head,did he lie and if he did why did he choose me."Oh I remember now sorry...it was the lighting charm.....Lumos".I raise my eyebrows WTF I think Lumos is like the easiest charm ever.

"Oh okay",I pause,"Draco....why did you really call me here because your top of most classes?".He looks at me nervously and I raise my eyebrows again waiting for his response,

"L....listen Lu it's hard to say I mean we're best friends so it would be-",I cut him off by pressing my lips lightly against his,

"I love you Malfoy",I whisper breathlessly.

"I love you to Lu"he replies.