The Stars Dream of Us

My Dear Friend,

Do you ever wonder when you look up to the stars? Jove sits in her blissful peace as it has for a million years. It is Behemoth, Leviathan of the ages; it is a monster that swallows everything that comes near, and only the strongest of those around it may live. Jove, representation of the powers of the Lord, sits in its deadly, majestic silence. Something so murderous in its nonchalance, so representative of the universe around us. We will be hunted, if we do not hunt; we will be killed, if we do not kill. We must look outward and conquer what we see. That is the way. That is the song of Jove, and how we should act against enemies natural and unnatural.

We do not know what is beyond, so we must be strong for whatever there is. Perhaps you might disagree with me, but this is what I see. The Enemy disapproves of everything we stand for, and will not reason with us, as may be. But that is how it is. Charge your hammers, so we may build. Strengthen your mind, so we may prosper. Raise your sword, so we may fight.

And do all three, so that when we look upon those very stars, they tremble in jealousy. We do not dream of the stars. The stars dream for us to conquer them.

Ode to Jove. Ode to Jove and all its might.

Andromedus Thrax

Proximo, Alpha Centauri

#