3. BRUTAL FATE

Krish is baffled and ran out of ideas.

He told everything to Neil this time and did seek his help. As now Neil knew they are going to travel back in time, he now remembers everything.

Krish went back to same day again, the starting of third year. Only way to save Mugdha is knowing what provoked her to take such a drastic step.

"Let things happen in the way they are supposed to be!" He thought.

This time, he did ask Mugdha the tough question in power electronics, which she failed to answer again.

And when the elections for secretaries are on board, Krish to competitied for cultural secretary post.

Abhay is fine this time too, and Neha didn't seek anyone's help.

As Krish already knew what Abhay and Mugdha are planning, he used to add his ideas and deliver them to students. Abhay and Mugdha are quite surprised and had to change their speeches on spot, as they can be blamed for plagiarism.

Krish won as he expected. Though he isn't interested in literature, he had to do this to protect Mugdha.

Piya voted Krish, as he copied Abhay's ideas which impressed her last time.

Abhay and Mugdha approached Krish and stated their willingness to contribute to literature club.

Krish too involved them in everything, as he wanted to knew if they are linked by any common point.

Abhay meeting Piya as a mechanic, Piya attending every session of the club, Abhay and Piya becoming friends happened in parallel.

Now Krish and Mugdha too knew about Abhay and Piya's love story, as Abhay is narrating how he is fond of Piya to them.

"She is Piya! My....my..... fr...ie..nd!" He finally introduced her to them one day.

“Fr...ie ..nd ..or friend?" Krish teased him, as he is aware that Abhay and Piya are already having butterflies.

Abhay is on cloud nine, after seeing Piya's cheeks turning red when Krish is teasing them, as if they are already a couple.

Piya is elated that Abhay isn't trying to discard any comments of Krish.

As Piya and Krish are fond of sports, they too became good friends.
.................................

"Hey....my childhood friend is specially abled too. She couldn't speak. I learnt sign language to communicate with her!" Mugdha told.

"Is it? I'm tired watching these online videos. I need to practice too. I would want to surprise her with my command in sign language one day." Abhay exclaimed.

"Sure! After college hours or whenever we get free time, I can teach you! I think steps near the ground....it would be the better place." Mugdha said.

Krish now realised, initially Abhay and Mugdha were interacting for the same reason.

"So, they weren't in relationship earlier too( Befor Krish travelled back in time). Abhay loves only Piya. Mugdha knew it too." Neil and Krish decoded. Neil confirmed it from Neha too.

Piya is on cloud nine. Her life revolves around her father and college. What she liked about Abhay is he never showed any sympathy. She never made her feel disabled. He looked at what she is capable of, and respects her for the person she is.

His ideas to workout on making students get rid of social anxiety impressed her the most. She was once battling with insecurity and anxiety, and overcame with great difficulty.