Chapter 1

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE READING, JUST FOR ONCE...
'' Are you sure you want to do this?'' said Matt with a voice full of concern. You understood it by its shaking.

''I'm not but do we have another choice, maybe a choice of your own? I don't, so yeah I am sure.'' I snapped with an annoyed voice because he was always like this, so dumb. It was his idea. He did things that I was involved in too and then he did not know what to do. I had to handle the problems which I didn't cause. I was getting really frustrated. But hes my besty you gotta do it.

Oh, sorry I did not tell you the problem yet. Right? You don't really know what the hell is happening. It's one that will cause the trouble-causing one till now. Let me tell it from the beginning.

We are considered as the trouble-causing, bad kids of the school. As we I mean Matt and me. Actually people like us because we don't do anything to them. The things we do, ummmm they love it. Like changing the lunch menu or schedule etc. It's fun till we are stuck like this.

We do it to the authority, as we call ''the big guys''. We are not scared of anything, mostly. But this puts me in a condition that I almost crap my pants. The condition or ''trouble'' is that we broke in to the school to change Matt and my failling grades. Yeah, I'm not the cleverest kid in school nor Matt. So we got the failing grade from Math, like the other half of the class did. If my parents learn it, please dig my grave.

They cannot get in the acceptance that I'm not the clever kid that I was in middle school. And I am pretty sure that Matt's parents will do the same thing. Plus, my parents don't know that I'm out in 3 at the morning. We 'leaked' remember, don't expect us to get permission to. I'm not saying 'Mom I'm gonna break into school, I'll be back till morning.

It was actually pretty easy if I hadn't had Matt with me and mostly his most annoying whines. He's my cute little problem, but don't get me wrong we don't date, but if we did it would be killer. Double-trouble. Like it? Nah. He's my partner in crime, my bud, my besty.

Anyways, so we sneaked off our houses, broke into school, now we have to get out but our lovely chicken is scared that his parents have noticed he is gone. What? Really? You must be kidding me! You have done this much and now it's all gone. Are we going to go to the police and say:"Hey! We broke into school and changed our grades come and arrest us!" NO WAY! I hate him so much sometimes but best friends are best friend, what can I do sometimes...

"I am too let's go home and tell our parents that we broke into school. There is no way they are going to believe us." he said.

"I think you are a freak sometimes. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? What if they believe us? What the hell are you going to do then?" I said, i was really angry.

"Okay. Okay. Let's do what you want to do like always." he replied with a wounded voice. I knew him by heart, him being sad made me sad but there is no time to be sad. We have to go.

"I'm sorry, really sorry but let's go home and pretend like nothing happened. If they noticed it you will say I went out to the garden to have some air because I couldn't sleep. Okay?" I asked.

"OKAY!" he said excitedly.

"Okay then. See you tomorrow." I said and started to walk to my house. When I arrived and opened the door my parents were standing at the door waiting for me to come. When I saw them I tried to crack a smile but the words wouldn't come out. Matt was right. Like, the first time.

"Where were you?" my mom yelled. I was used to it. She did it always but this time it was different she had tears running down her cheeks. It was really awkward, SHE WAS WORRIED FOR ME! Someone hold me I think I'm going to faint.

If you saw my mom crying you are lucky, if she is worried for me you are a four-leafed clover. She does not worry about anything except her job. Her job is the most precious thing on earth, there is nothing more important than her job. It has been like this after my last year in middle school. It's one of the reasons that I am not the kid that I was in middle school. We don't actually have time to talk, often. If we do she tells me stories from way back when she was in high school and how clever she was. Actually she wasn't. I knew it because when they told me to clean up the basement I found her report cards. It was public disgrace.

"Nothing actually. I couldn't sleep, something was bugging me so I went for a little walk. It's nice that you know my EXISTANCE." I said. It was actually true, kind of, because the thing bugging me was the exam and I walked to go to school. Am I right?

" Oh. So you go for walk whenever you want, no permission or anything? Okay. I got my answer I think. YOU ARE GROUNDED." she said. What the hell, is the punishment not going school. And having the whole house to yourself till your parents come. I wanted that. Thanks mom.

"So it means I'm not going to school?" I asked to be sure.

"Why are you asking, as if you want to go? We know you don't want to go." she said. It was the truth. It was nice of them to understand me a little, finally.

"Sorry." I said as if I was sad, but I wasn't. I actually wonder what happened to Matt. He was freaking out. So I started to my room which was filled with white furniture that had shadows on them which made the room look like a photoshoot set. I layed to my bed after I changed into my PJs and texted Matt.

*Text with Matt*

Me: Did they find out?

Matt: Yeah. But they thought I was sad for something so they swallowed it. I can't believe how they believe me. You?

Me: Yeah. They did but they weren't nice like yours. They grounded me for a week.

Matt: So it means you are not in school?

Me: Yes. I'm living the most exciting seconds of my life I think.

Matt: The principal is going to kill you.

Me: I know but who cares.

Matt: Bye, have to go.

Me: Ok. Bye. :)

Matt: :)

I like him, but as a friend. Not as if I have a crush on him.

-A WEEK LATER-

"Hey. How did you grounding go?" he said and winked. He acted as if he did not come to my house but he was there after school the whole week. So if you ask I wasn't alone, what are best friends for. Am I wrong? No. Like always.

"Why are you acting like you did not ever once came over?" I asked.

"What?" he said and then he smirked. What is he trying to say? I don't know and don't care. The only thing is it was nice to stay home but now going to school will be hard, really hard.

When I entered class everyone was like I hadn't come to school like a year. They missed me, awwww. But I did not miss them one bit, the only person I cared was Matt. Did I just say that? Oh my god, am I starting to make a crush on him. No way, he is my best friend, best friends stay best friends. But it's time for me to have a boyfriend too...

So yeah this was my first chapter, hope you like it. She acts like a douche bag doesn't she? And please comment, like or do whatever you want. I want this fanfic to turn out as something and I think I need your help too. My last fanfic was not what I wanted but it got 119 reads let's pass that so help me with it. And I love Matthew Espinosa sooooo much. More than anything (except my family) almost. But I'm not a typical fangirl. I don't really know if I am one but follow my vine account for Matt which written like this :. match*wespinosa. THX SO MUCH.