Chapter 6

" Sorry, I think I should go." I said while struggling to stand up because I wasn't still sober. He held my wrist and pulled me back.
"No I'm not letting you go anywhere like this!" he said with his voice raising which made me remember all the moments he had yelled at me.
"Okay. Just stay away from me. I son't want a person like you near me." I whispered.

We just continued sitting there untill someone knocked on the door. SHIT. Everyone would understand wrong if we got out the bathroom at the same time so Matt just said 'full'. But we were eventually going to get out of here some time so after the person out of the door went away we quickly got out. In the crowd Matt was in front of me and he was expecting me to follow him but this was a great chance to get away so I just walked away maybe doing the mistake of my life. But I need time for myself too.

"Hey!" I found Zoe. "Can we please go?" I asked.
"Yeah.Sure. But why?" she asked.
"I'll tell it to you later. OK?"
"ok." she seemed sad. We both had things to talk about.

We started walking home, I wasn't still fully sober, after all that. But I felt hot tears leaving my eyes. I don't understand why I cry this much. I was the strong one inside the fam, friends etc. But something you can't resist will come find you and turn you into a wreck. But I hold myself tight and tried to stay strong. Nowadays Zoe sees me cry too much I'm actually scared that she will get bored and leave me like Matt did and I will have no one left.

We reached home after 5 dreadful minutes. It was hard, I actually had nothing to explain, it made no sense.

"Nothing, it's just that I wish i could get over everything and start a new life. Why? Why is life this goddamn hard." I said, really questioning every single thing that has happened to me. "Doesn't everything has to be so simple. Doesn't life has to be more easy?" I told to Zoe. Her eyes looked as if she understood everything I meant and felt the pain I had.
"Everything is going to change..." she said. What does that mean?
"I'm not going to let that dumbass make you cry anymore!" I slightly laughed at those words. I couldn't help myself, I don't know? He isn't the only reason I cry myself off to sleep. If I tried to tell you what they are, after a few you'll get bored and I would be left alone. Like always. It isn't a biggie for me anymore. I usually like it being alone. It leaves me time to think other stuff that I would never think about. "You'll act like you never knew him, you are not going to make eye contact. You are going to be meaner, the baddest girl on school. You WILL forget him... Do you understand me?"Zoe snapped me out of my thoughts. She was really serious.
"I think so..." I said. Her phone rang l, it was her boyfriend Jackson. He was calling for her to get ready. He was going to pick her up, they were going to the mall.

Zoe left I was again all alone. I had nothing to do so I just went to the kitchen and got some chips. It's not the 'best' thing to eat but, you know you should do things that make you happy. And also I don't have anyone to look nice for. So I can get as fat as I want.
"It looks like youre all alone again." I sighed to myself...