Chapter 2

You should know that I wasn't serious about what I said about all the boyfriendish thing. I'm never serious about anything, it's the thing that I hate most about myself. Not knowing anything. Maybe it's because I'm afraid of hurting others because I'm hurt too much and know what it means, how effective it is.

Anyways, somehow the principle is suspicious of some people breaking into school, which is us. Me and Matt, saying it makes butterflies in my stomach. Oh no, not again, no falling for anyone no more. You know what happened last time, focus. So I do not know how the principle understood it. He doesn't know a thing about computers. We erased the traces so that they wouldn't understand we were there. Matt was doing it. Now I understand, can Matt do anything right without any mistake? NO. I have to find and kill Matt. My parents are going to kill me if they learn this.

Text With Matt:
Me: where the hell are you?
Matt: at homeroom with Brent why are you asking?
Me: dig your grave Matt, I'm gonna kill you...
Matt: for what? Why are you acting like this.
Me: nothing is wrong with me it you matt the principle found out that someone broke into school.
Matt: shit, do they know it's us
Me: are you an idiot, if they knew it I wouldn't be able to text you, but theres minutes till they find out.
Matt: Ok.
Me: I'm coming...

I headed to our homeroom. When I arrived I was freaking mad so I told Brent to leave us alone. It was obvious that he was scared I would do something to Matt. But how can I, he's the love of my life. I mean my best friend just erase the sentence before.

After Brent left I sat down to a desk and put my hands to my face. Matt seemed happy because I didn't shout at him and stuff. But I was crying, I had tears down my cheeks. When Matt noticed it he came next to me and started rubbing my back and telling me it was okay. No it wasn't. I stood up ignoring Matt and said " See you at your house after school." he juat noded. And I slammed the door behind me leaving Matt alone in the classroom.

He didn't have his parents at home till it was 12:00. Which made free time in a lonely house.

Classes were passing by slowly, it made me want to kill myself. But i'm not a person who is commited to suicide. Like I never understood the people that wanted to kill themselves.

I couldn't want school to end more. It's like the thing that I want most right now.

The day finally ended. It was time to talk to Matt seriously. We walked together with no sound. We arrived there was no sound. No nothing no sorry, nothing. I was getting mad really mad. It was all his fault and now he acts like nothing happened. I hated this side of him.
" so what are we going to do now, watch a movie?" he asked finally. Is he kidding?
" I don't know Mr. Perfect. Let's ask you. But I think we have more serious shit to talk about." I was annoyed. It wasn't my fault.
"So you think it's my fault. OK. I wasn't the one who wanted to brake into school." he said with that deathly look on his face.
" It sure is YOUR fault. I wasn't the one who did didn't erase things." I said with an even more deathly look. This was happening like what I had expected. Yelling. We were actually lucky that his parents weren't at home.

This wasn't going in the wrong direction.
"Who do you think you are?" I said, I was almost going to cry.
"Who do you think you are? Do you think you are my boss. I'm done, I'm done. I'm sick of you telling me what to do. I hate you, you changed, you changed me. I could be so much better if I was't friends with you." he was yelling at me. I never saw him like this before. People change, thats what he said.
"And you, you ruin everything, my life, my personality, my, my everything." I said finding the courage to.
"Am I ruining it, did you stop and looked at yourself a minute and see who you are? You're the biggest slut that nobody knows. You're the bitch that no one cares about" he started walking towards me. I backed up till I noticed that there was a wall behind me. I slapped him. But he didnt care be continued to walk. He put his hand right next to my ear. I was freaked out, I felt like my heart was going to pop out any second. It was beating so fast you could hear it across the room. He slowly came closer to me till I could feel his breath on my skin.
"Don't. Do. This. Again." there were inches between us. He was coming even closer. Then I found my lips connected with his. I could stay like this forever. Matt's lips were soft, softer than anything. It was my first kiss ever. Even though I am popular I did not have a boyfriend before, and because kissing random people isn't my hobby (hahaha) I did not kiss even my brother who is 13 now.

My first ever kiss was with a kid which is my best friend and maybe even I have a little crush on him. Our lips seperated because of the phonecall that Matt got. I pushed him so hard that he fell down. And I ran at the door and ran outside. Matt was after me. I got his skateboard which was next to the mailbox and started  home. He ran after me, calling my name for I while but I did not look back. I am a person who has honor, I'm not going to run after a guy who kissed me for no good reason after yelling at me. I'm not a slut, nor I am looking for a boyfriend. Maybe I am but that doesn't change the fact at all.

He gave up running after me after a few streets. Actually I was glad. Till my phone rang, it was probably Matt. After I got my phone out of my pocket the skateboard hit the side of the sidewalk and I fell out of it. I couldn't walk, harly I sat on the sidewalk till the pain lessened a bit. Then a familiar car passed by it stopped after a few feet then came backwards. The window of the car opened, it was Matt. Who could it be? He got out of the car and came next to me.
" Are you going to sit here the whole day?" he asked. I noded.
" I have to." I said. I didn't look at his face.
"what do you mean you have to?" he asked thinking that I was joking. Is he serious.
"None of your fucking business." I explained calmly trying to forget the fact that he yelled at me.
"OK. You are coming with me, or should I carry you." he said.
"No Matt I can stay here then walk the rest, you can take your skateboard if you want." I said actually it would be good if I went with him but as I told before I have and ego that cannot be scratched. Before me reacting he lifted me up and carried towards the car. I sat in the car and we rode to my home without saying a word. It was a silent trip but how am I going to get out of the car and walk to home. I was stuck here with Matt if he didn't carry me into the house. He had a smirk on his face like if he had planned this way before.
"Stop that shitty grin on your face and help me." I said a little afraid of him after yelling at me that much. I have the right to, but he doesn't.
"Yeah, sure." he chuckled, the dirty grin was still on his face. This was going to be tough all over...

Hi guys! I asked you to help me but you don't seem to a lot. Please help me pass a 100 reads, please! Thanks and be sure to follow me on vine, I do cool edits. It is:
.match*wespinosa.
Thx to all of you who read till here, be sure to also comment, like or do whatever you do.