Josh's wedding

Years had gone by and it was time to find a wife for Josh and a husband for Jane. They had some difficulty due to them not having a mother figure at home.

Josh had found someone by the name of Sarah Jones. She was a nice young lady with good manners, was responsible, and very nice and respectful to all.

She was very understanding that Josh didn't have a mother and she comforted 
him like no one else could. They set up a date for the wedding and everything was going well. They sent invitations to the villagers of the town and the entire Greenville was bustling with excitement.

On the day of the wedding, everyone came to the hall wearing their very best. The boys and men in pristine suits and  ties , while the girls and women wore their favorite dress and pair of heels.

The music was awesome and could be heard miles away from the wedding hall. The sweet melodies of the orchestra played by the greatest musicians.

The decor was stunning. Flowers draped the walls and there were silk tapestries. Sarah's wedding gown was gorgeous in design. The meal catering was the finest with delicious food.

The photographer did an excellent job at capturing the wedding. All in all, the wedding was amazing.

Josh couldn't have been happier at this time. His father was at his side, relishing in the joy of the occasion.
His sister Jane was there, overcome with emotion.

As the nights celebration came to an end, the townspeople went back to their homes and life continued as usual.

The newly wed couple went to their new apartment and enjoyed the rest of the night.