Halloween Special!!

Midoriya POV:

It's officially the 31st of October. One of my favorite holidays! This year I was a ghost. I had a basket, a white cloak with a hood, and a Halloween party hat.

"Come on Deku! We have to finish setting up the haunted house!" Uraraka yelled from the elevator.

"Coming!" I yell back while locking my door. I quickly made my way downstairs. Once I got downstairs, I examined everyone in their costumes.

Mina was and alien, Uraraka was a witch, Kirishima was a shark, Denki was Pikachu, All Might was a skeleton, Hagakure was a ghost, the ninja were ninja, and Kacchan was a-

3rd person POV:

Midoriya's mind went blank as he saw his beloved boyfriend in his wolf costume. He was in such awe that he didn't even notice Ochako trying to scare him.

"Boo!" She semi-yelled. Izuku didn't even flinch or move. She waved her arm in front of his face a few times before tracing to see what he was looking at.

She quickly pulled out her phone and started recording. "So, Deku, what do you think of Bakugo's costume?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"So...Hot." He said without realizing. His nose started bleeding. "Hey Mina! Look after Deku for a minute Kay?" Ochako asked with a smile.

"You bet!" Mina said while walking over to Deku and patting his shoulder. Ochako walked over to Bakugo and tapped him.

"Whatcha need Uraraka?" He asked. "Watch this real quick." She showed him the video that she had just recorded.

He looked over to Deku, who still had a nose bleed, and smirked. "Thanks. I have to do something now...Bye!" Bakugo said while walking over to Deku.

"I'll take him from here." Bakugo said to Mina before throwing Izuku over his shoulder. That's when Midoriya finally snapped out of it.

"Kacchan you baka!" Deku said while throwing punches at his back, that wasn't meant to hurt him.

"Well I heard from a certain someone that you think I'm hot." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Damnit Ochako." He muttered. They had finally reached Bakugo's dorm. Bakugo quickly opened the door and locked it behind them.

"Let's get that nose of yours cleaned up." Bakugo said while grabbing some tissues.

Bakugo's POV:

I carefully wiped his nose. Once his nose was clean, I towered over him with a familiar object that I have had yet to use.

"Hn, how about we use that silent dildo that my mom got you." I whispered, barely loud enough for him to hear.

His eyes widened but he obliged. I pulled down the skin tight pants and briefs that he was wearing.

He spread his own legs open, allowing me to insert two fingers in. "Hm, did you loosen yourself just for me? What an honor." I taunted him.

"You were the one who teased me yesterday and made me horny." He snapped back playfully.

I pulled back my fingers and replaced them with the dildo. I placed a cock ring on his dick and put his clothing back on him.

"I will turn this on whenever I feel like it, so be warned." I whispered in his ear. We exited his dorm and acted like nothing happened.

This went on for hours. I would randomly turn it on and he would be a stuttering mess. It was always so much fun to play with him.

Although, Mina being Mina, noticed within the first hour and gave me a wink.

We went trick or treating, people were giving us weird looks. Probably because we're high schoolers.

I would purposely turn on the dildo right after the owner opened the door. It was honestly hot on how well he's been controlling himself.

That night I ate him so hard that he wasn't able to walk the next day and had to take a day off of school and call in sick to work.

(I'm sorry that this was short😓. I've been very busy with school and my responsibilities. I may take a break for a month or so. I apologize. Anyways, Happy Halloween! I hope you have a great day! -Amagica)

I also forgot, I'm doing a face reveal! I'll be sharing a picture of me in this year's costume and me without my costume on.