TRAITOR

"this is bad for your health. Stop this will you?"

If it wasn't Lisa who pulled out my cigar and asked me to stop it, for sure I'm gonna beat the hell out of him but this Thai girl somehow makes me want to scream like a teenager who got noticed by her crush for the first time.

Lisa is giving me this crazy feelings when she's around and when she's not.

It's been a month of our little game called "ignoring game" we've been ignoring each other since the day that she kissed me and it is kind of irritating on my side.

Like who the hell is going to kiss a girl and ignored her after without explaining?!

But it helps me a lot. It helps me in a way that I can analyze this feelings that's been unknown for me.

Like thirty minutes ago when I felt like my veins gonna explode as it heat me up seeing the secretary of the CEO is having this look like Lisa is a prey to her that anytime she will going to attack her and eat her alive. I hate it when someone looks at Lisa like they like her to warm their beds.

I hate it when she is laughing with some random girls along the hallway or even on the lobby!
I hate the fact that she is so friendly and gentlewoman to any girls but ignores me!
I hate it when she is not home yet until I fell asleep!
I hate it when she is pushing me to Kwon according to his stories.
I hate her!
I hate her so much because I'm starting to like her!

I like the kiss that I crave for it everyday.
I like when she passed by me and her scent will stay inside my nose.
I like how she side glances at me and Kwon when we were together that I felt she was maybe jealous.
I like the feeling of her around the dorm even when she ignores me.
I like seeing her everyday.
I like her here beside me.

I like her. No.

I love her.

"And what do you think you're doing Miss Manoban?"

Jennie put the sarcastic mask on her and maintain her intimidating aura and act as if she's not affected by Lisa's appearance.

The Thai girl remain calm and didn't buy the intimidating Jennie. She then sigh and face the brunette while her hands still at the back since she arrived.

"Mina said you didn't have your breakfast" Lisa curiously asked with concern on her voice that made Jennie startled.

"A-and so what?!" She answered Lisa which  made Lisa grin and take a step forward.

"Here" Lisa offered the food and drink she got from the meeting that made Jennie speechless.

"Come on! You look pale and I bet because you're starving" Lisa insist and force Jennie to take the food.

She turn around to leave but stop when Jennie called her.

"And where do you think you're going?" Jennie asked in a command tone.

Lisa stiffed for a second and compost herself again to face Jennie.

"Do you need anything your highness?" She bow like a butler obeying her queen's command and that made Jennie chuckled for the first time because of her.

It's like a music to Lisa's ears that makes her heart jumping in happiness. She smile secretly while bowing and immediately changed into a serious mood.

"Don't leave me here butler I know this is your food so let's share this faster!" Jennie commanded that made Lisa scoff then chuckled but immediately obliged while grinning widely at the brunette.

They are happy. If someone will see them at the moment, They might think that they are a happy couple having a picnic on a rooftop.

"You're such a kid Lisa! Look how mess you are! Y-you have some tomato sauce on your face!" Jennie is laugh while pointing out the mess on Lisa's face.

"Is it clean already?" Lisa wipe off the dirt but still Jennie keeps on laughing.

"Come here! You didn't even touch it stupid!" Jennie wiped the mess but frozen when they felt some electric waves as soon as she touched Lisa's cheeks and stared into each other's eyes.

As the gaze from the eyes landed on Lisa's plump lips. It is somehow reminds Jennie of that kiss. That kiss that she craves for everyday and that brings herself to cup Lisa's face and smack their lips again. Lisa was shocked for a second but immediately respond on the same intense as Jennie.

The days, weeks and turned into month of cravings with each other's company made their kiss heated up unnoticed to the brunette that she is already sitting on Lisa's lap while the Thai girl wrapped her both hands around Jennie's neck and pull her more.

They gasp for the lack of air and Jennie lean her forehead on Lisa's. They smile as they stared at each other's orbs not pulling away their faces with an inch gap.

The smile soon fades when realization strikes the brunette.

"Oh my ghad! No..no..no" Jennie immediately got up, fix her clothes and walk towards the door with a fast speed leaving Lisa alone again.

As Lisa watching Jennie walking away, she the felt the pain that she is afraid to come back.

She stood up, clean their mess and saw a shining little thing that Jennie left. The bracelet that Jennie's mom gave to her before leaving New Zealand for a souvenir that will remind her of her mom.

Lisa shed a tear and put the bracelet inside her pocket and decided to go down to her department but before she step out her feet through the door, a loud punch from Kwon landed on her face that made her stumble and dropped her body on the floor.

"I thought you're a true friend asshole!" He punched Lisa again but the Marketing manager only cover her face but no use and let Kwon release his anger for she knew she deserves it after betraying her best friend.

"You traitor! How Jennie's lips huh?! Is it delicious?!" Another punch from the stomach caused her to winced in pain.

"You deserve that!" Kwon's final words before leaving with full of anger.

Lisa felt her body already numb and weak after receiving too many punch and slap from her best friend who left after.

"J-jennie.. some- someone.. help" she wants to scream but her body is to weak to shout and her eyes are getting blurry. Her heart beats are too fast like it's gonna explode.  She can't move a muscle or can't even call for help.

She was left alone but before her eyes see darkness, she heard fast stomping of feet getting louder and the fading of voices calling her name makes her feel that everything will be okay.

"Lisa!"