010

♡♡♡

Friday, 28th September, 2008Time: 3:00 p

Time: 3:00 p.m.

Hurrying down the hallway, you heard people gossip about you. "She's the new girl? She's weird as fuck.. and the boys like her? Ugh, she a total slut!" A girl whispered to herself as you walked past them. Tears welling in your eyes as you walked towards the restrooms.

Walking inside, you closed the door behind you, seeing your school bully and her group of friends. "Hey, slut! You got what I told you to bring?!" The bully, Haruka Katsumoto, walked up to you and asked before you took out the pack of cigars she had asked for earlier.

"Ahh, good girl!" She patted the side of your head as tears started falling from your eyes. "Aww why are you crying? You better not tell on us!" She yelled as she pointed at you. Crying uncontrollably, she slapped you. A red mark appearing on your cheek as her friends at the back of you chuckled. "Why are your breasts so big? You should have some surgery, and why are you so... thick?" She asked, looking up and down at you.

Your body was perfect, she seemed to be jealous of it since she was rather thin and had small boobs. "Why the fuck do boys even like you?! HUH! THEY SHOULD LIKE ME, THEY SHOULD FUCK ME! I SHOULD BE THE ONE THEIR DROOLING OVER NOT YOU!" Pushing you on the floor, she called her friends to join her in kicking you and that's what they did.

Ever since you came to this school, they bullied you, spread rumours about you and took pictures of your beaten up face with them as they posted them online. Showing the media at how they beat up some random hoe that is useless in every way she tries to pleasure you. But one day, you had enough.

Walking to the rooftop, you opened the door, fresh breeze pecked your face as your short hair flew in the wind, exposing the nape of your neck. Taking in some of the fresh air into your nostrils, you walked over to the edge of the rooftop. You were done with everything, you had been through so much things that you couldn't even talk to your parents about it. You were weak, foolish, emotional, a crybaby, a so-called slut, a newbie, a nerd.

Even your crush beat you to it. "I don't like you." The bully and her friends recording you getting rejected as your crush dumped the box of chocolate on top of your head. The bullies later on posted the video of you getting rejected, you didn't even know how to react. You just cried yourself to sleep.

But, it was time to leave this world. There was nothing left for you as all they wanted was for you to be perfect but.. you weren't, you weren't as perfect as anybody. Of course, your mouth-dropping looks, your gorgeous body, your soft and smooth hair, your soft spoken voice, it didn't make you perfect. So you decided to give up everything and just fall to death.

As you were about the jump, you heard a voice behind you, saying, "do you think it's worth it?" Footsteps could be heard as the person came closer to you. "W-what do you want?!" Not even wanting to turn around, you looked down at the ground. "That's not necessary for you to jump down because you get bullied. Just tell someone about it and they'll help you." The person said, grabbing your wrist, they yanked you on the ground. "Don't EVER do that again!" Looking up at the person, his hair was black and in front of it was blonde. You didn't know if it was natural or dyed. There were two tattoos on his hands saying, 'punishment' and 'sin'.

"I don't have anybody to help me." Looking down at your hands, you bursted into tears. "Why would y-you save a person l-like me.." you sniffed out as he walked closer to you before squatted down and patting your head. "Then, I'll protect you." Looking at him, he smiled softly at you, this was a miracle. Your heart beated skipped a beat when you saw his smile, he was like a god-sent angel. "Name's Hanma Shuji!" He said. Tears fell from your eyes as a smile stretched across your face.

"Thank you.. Thank you very much!" Wiping your tears away, he chuckled at your cuteness. "You're so cute, y-know♡~" and then it continued. Well, your relationship with hi, that is. And he did do what he promised, he would watch out for you at school. The bullies had stopped talking to you, everytime they passed you, you were always with Hanma. You would hang out with him and he would always wrap his arm around you.

Both of you had finished school and went your separate ways after that. You probably forgot him since you had new things to see about when your father died. You had to go through cooking class everyday that you would even forget to eat sometimes, your mother had to remind you to do so. But for Hanma, he didn't forget about you at all, after Kisaki died, he couldn't stop thinking about you and thinking about you and him together in another relationship. When he grew older, he was bored. Bored of life. Bored of staying in his house. Bored of his parents. Bored of everything!

He just wanted to see you, next to him, sleeping so soundlessly as he stroked your hair behind your ear. Your kids running around the house, playing with each other and he would go stop them from fighting each other. He wanted a future with nobody but you. He could admit that he had developed feelings for you from you being.. yourself with him. Your goofy side, your sad side, your happy side, your caring side, your comforting side.

He couldn't wait to meet you again and eventually, he did. He saw how happy you talked with your mother, the way your lips moved when your spoke in your soothing voice. I mean, who wouldn't simp over your voice?! He couldn't get enough of you. You were perfect to him and that's what ticked him off. Why were you so perfect in every way? Why were you so soft-spoken in every word you say? Why are you so kind and cute? Why were you... perfect? He didn't know. He didn't want to know, you were his future from the first time he saw you. You were more than just a human-being. You were a goddess.

♡♡♡