017

♡♡♡

You were shaking, nervous that you were meeting up with Mikey

You were shaking, nervous that you were meeting up with Mikey. You didn't even know if the mission was actually successful and it was. You couldn't tell though, the only thing on your mind was 'am I gonna get the money?' Or 'am I gonna die?'

Your leg was okay since Rindou rushed you to a nearby doctor who actually works under bonten. He was kind enough to give you a lollipop to stop crying when he removed the bullet from your leg, he even said you were a crybaby. After a few days, Mikey decided to have a meeting with you, Koko, Ran, Rindou and Sanzu.

"Do you know why you're here?" Mikey asked as he looked at your leg. "N-no.." you replied, a sigh escaping his lips. "Kokonoi and the others have decided that.. they'll be taking care of you from now on. So, you'll stay at their house." "Wait what?" Turning around to face them, all of them looked away from you. "They have a HOUSE?! TOGETHER?! But.. but why do you stay in the mansion all the time?!" Confused. That's what you were. "Work. We work and then we go home or we stay here, we just stayed here for the while because you were here." Ran stated as you nodded.

"Alright..!" You sighed, rubbing your forehead. "Let's get going, shall we?" Koko smirked as he made his way towards the door. "Yeah.. we'll pack your things, Y/n." Getting up from your seat, you almost stumbled. Ran helped you by picking you up in bridal style before heading to Rindou's car. "We're going now?!"

You asked as Ran put you in the backseat of the car. "Yeah.. since your things are already in your suitcase, it'll be easier for us to carry your stuff." He smiled before closing the car door shut. "Fuck.. now I have a headache." Sighing to yourself, you closed your eyes and immediately fell asleep.

"Y/n! Wake up we're here!" Rindou said, shaking you. A groan escaping your lips as you slowly opened your eyes, looking outside the car window their mansion was huge. "What the actual fuck. Who even cleans this place?" Opening the back door to the car, Rindou came in and picked you up since you couldn't walk properly. "And thank you, Rindou.. but I can walk just fine." "Oh yeah? Prove it."

Placing you on the ground to stand straight, you tried walking but failed since your leg was recently hurt. "Fuck! Okay, you win! Rindou.." walking inside the mansion, he closed the door in front of your face. A scoff escaping your lips as you became offended by Rindou's selfishness, "you fucking bastard!" Limping everything you tried walking, you finally reached the front door. "FINALLY! Now,I just gotta.. WHOA!-"

You were successful at opening the door but.. you fell inside as it opened, that's when you heard Ran shouting at Rindou. "Rindou! I told you bring her inside not let her walk on her own! She's injured, goddamnit!" Rushing towards you, he picked you up carefully. Ran seemed pretty cautious when he was around you, a worried expression always on his face when you fell to the floor or limp.

He didn't want anything bad to happen to you, he wanted to be careful with you. It was like he didn't want to see you in pain, it seemed like.. he was falling for you. He didn't actually know if he was but.. everytime he saw you, his heart raced he would always blush whenever around you and would try to hide it. And he was actually good at hiding it but his brother wasn't.

"Here! Y/n, are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked as he examined your leg, "i'm fine, I just fell.. I'm not gonna cry-" "LIAR! You said that when you were at the doctor last week too! You said you wouldn't cry but hell yeah you did! He even had to give you a lollipop so you could stop." Rindou teased you, your blood boiled as he made fun of you in front of everyone.

"Leave me alone!" You crossed your arms, looking away as you felt someone lift you off the ground. "WHOA! HEY! SANZU PUT ME DOWN. PUT ME D.O.W.N." you said as he shook his head, pouting, "why tho? I wanna help you. Since you can only limp and walk, I'll make you paralized so you can't walk for some months." He said, walking upstairs carrying you to a bedroom.

"Sanzu! Where the fuck are you going with her!" Rindou shouted and asked Sanzu but Sanzu ignored him. Following behind him, he entered Sanzu's bedroom, closing his bedroom door he walked up to Sanzu. "The fuck are you doing with her, Sanzu?" Rindou held onto his shoulder, turning him around. "Oh hey Rindou! Didn't see you there, I just wanna make her feel good that's all.. I don't like seeing people that I like in pain." He said before turning to you, his hands flew to your shirt, ripping it open revealing your black laced bra.

"Would you like to join me, Rindou?" He turned around, smirking at Rindou as Rindou shook his head. "Why would I? Besides you have to get consent from her first." Sanzu raised his brow at Rindou before turning towards your shocked form, "Huh? Y/n, do I have your consent to fuck you?" Nodding at him slightly, you gulped as you heard his chuckle. "See, Rindou? I can fuck her. Now, the question is.. do you want to fuck her with me?" A wide grin appeared on Sanzu's face as he looked at Rindou, "This is stupid.." Rindou said before walking towards the bedroom door.

"Your lose, not mines." Without another word, Sanzu got on top of you, pecking your lips before going down stopping at your neck. His lips then attached to your skin, sucking, biting and licking on it. Meanwhile, Rindou stopped his movement by the bedroom door, listening to the lewd noises that you were letting out freely as Sanzu sucked on your neck.

"Fuck it.. Now's my chance." Taking off his blazer, he threw it somewhere in the room before walking towards you and Sanzu. "Scooch over, asshole." Rindou commanded as Sanzu looked back at him, only for Sanzu's grin to get wider.

♡♡♡