ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᗰEᗰOᖇIES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

Wanda walked in, still holding onto her daughter and they saw a woman doing the dishes.

"Oh," Agatha said, "Charming. Love the Cold War aesthetic. Why are we here?"

"Mama," Wanda breathed and Natalya realised she was looking at her grandmother she was never able to meet.

"Iryna?" A male voice called and the woman ran over to help the man.

"Papa," Wanda trailed off, and Natalya got a strange feeling from seeing her dead grandparents. Her grandmother was crouching in front of a box of old tv show disks. The word was on the top of Natalya's tongue, but she couldn't remember what they were called.

"Oleg..." Iryna trailed off.

"Hey," Oleg said, walking over and bent down, speaking in Sokovian. Roughly translating, he said something along the lines of, "Don't worry, I'll sell them all tomorrow. More for TV night!"

"In English, Papa!" A young boy's voice yelled, running over to his parents.

"Pietro."

"Oh, he's loud, isn't he?" Agatha asked, and Natalya slapped the woman's arm.

"You said the only rule of TV is we try to practise our English," Pietro said.

"Yeah. Yes, he is right," Iryna agreed, "We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian." Oleg put his coat over Pietro's shoulder, and the boy huffed before going over to the door to hang it up.

"Where is your sister?" Oleg asked.

"Wanda?" Pietro called.

"I mean, we're right here," Agatha grumbled, continuing from her earlier comment.

"Wanda?"

"That's your cue, lady," Agatha whispered to Natalya's mother, "You're on." She pushed Wanda gently, and suddenly the grown woman was a little girl with dark hair.

"How come she got dark hair when she was younger?" Natalya grumbled, "I've always had some shade of orange hair. Even Pietro had brown hair!"

"You're worrying about hair colours when I literally have your brother's in my basement?" Agatha deadpanned. Natalya shrugged, trying to move her bound hands to tug at her hair but Agatha hit her hands down.