17.

Danielle's POV:

The Uber stops in front of Stefania's house, I tell the driver I will only be a couple of minutes and I exit the car. I see people standing at stef's door and as I get closer I see that it's Gio and some girl.

"Is my girl ready?" I ask.

"She's just grabbing her bag, you look amazing Danielle" Gio says hugging me.

"Thank you, sorry I'm Danielle, stefania's girlfriend" I say to the girl.

"I'm Serena, Umm a friend of Gio's" she says nervously.

"Well it's lovely to meet you" I say smiling.

Just as I finish my sentence Stefania comes out the door, my mouth drops at how gorgeous she looks, wow I genuinely did get super lucky.

"Wow baby, you look so hot, god your gorgeous" I say admiring her up and down.

"Thank you bambina, but you, your sexy" she says as she walks over and kisses me.

"Okay guys stop snogging each others faces off, get in that taxi, and dance the night away" Gio says as we break apart.

"Okay okay, bye guys, hope to see you soon serena" I say as I pull Stefania towards the car.

"Bye" serena and gio say in unison.

-

We drive to the venue the party is happening at, we are of course fashionably late, its 7:30 and the party started at 7.

"Keep the change" I say to the Uber driver as I pay and exit the car. I also help Stefania out.

"You ready bambina" she says smiling.

"More than anything" I reply as I hold out my hand for her to take.

We enter the hall and the room is decorated amazingly, there's lights, streamers, photo booths, it looks amazing.

As we enter I spot Krista she smiles and walks over to us.

"Girls yous look absolutely gorgeous" she says hugging us both.

"Thank you" we both say.

"Okay so the bar is over there, food is in that room and the bathrooms are down the stairs in the back of the hall, and everything else you can see" she says as she points out everything.

"This is amazing Krista, we're gonna go grab a drink we will chat with you soon" I say as me and Stef head over to the bar.

"What would you like babe?" I ask as we reach the bar.

"Margarita please" she says smiling.

"Can I get 1 margarita and a vodka tonic please" I say to the bartender who then leaves to make our drinks.

"Hello girls, where's your dates?" I hear behind me I turn around and see Grey with jay looking at me widening his eyes.

"Hello grey" I say smiling.

"Here's your drinks" the bartender says I turn around and pick them up.

"Here you go" I say handing stef hers.

"Thank you bambina" she says taking a sip.

"So where's your dates?" grey asks sitting on one of the bar stools, jay is now looking at us trying not to laugh.

I look at Stefania and she looks at me it's like we both thought the same thing.

"I don't know, i need to find them tho as this is one of my favourite songs" I say smiling.