20.

Danielle's POV:

I am awoke from my sleep to movement on the bed. I keep my eyes closed not ready to wake up yet. The movement beside me starts to increase I reluctantly open my eyes.

When I look next to me I see Stefania tossing and turning in her sleep. Well I guess I may as well stay up now. I grab my phone of the desk beside me and scroll through Instagram liking fan edits.

Suddenly Stefania starts to mumble things in her sleep, I turn my phone volume off so I can listen.

"Hmm baby" Stefania mumble.

Am I hearing this correctly? No I can't be, I shake it off and go back to my phone.

"Yes, Danielle, Hmm fuck me" she mumbles slightly louder in her sleep.

Omg she's having a sex dream, this is so good I'm gonna enjoy this when she wakes up.

-

30 mins and many more mumbling moans later Stefania begins to wake up. She rolls over to face me and I look down smiling at her.

"Good Morning gorgeous" I say leaning down and kissing her.

"Morning bella, how long have you been awake?" She asks yawning.

"Hmm long enough" I reply with a smile.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Stefania asks siting up making the covers fall down exposing her bare chest.

"Hmm nothing" I reply drawing lazy circles on her abdomen.

"What time is it?" Stefania asks me laying her head on my shoulder.

"Almost 10, you must of been having a good dream as you don't usually sleep in this late" I say giggling.

"Hmm it was good" she replies as she laces are fingers together.

"Oh I bet I was" I say under my breath.

"Hey I heard that, and what do you mean 'I bet I was' " Stefania asks shooting up sending me a glare.

"Yes, Danielle, fuck me, right there, god I love riding you" i moan, mimicking what stef did in her sleep.

"Noo" Stefania gasps covering her mouth with her hand.

"Oh yes, I woke up to you squirming about the bed then you started moaning my name" I reply laughing.

"I genuinely think I came in my sleep, the dream was that good" she confesses biting her lip.

"Tell me about this dream" I say rolling over on top of her, both of us still naked from last nights antics.

"Well we started out like this, making out with you on top. But then we added toys" she says smirking.

"Hmm toys" I say as I move to kiss her jaw line down to her neck.

"Uh huh" she breathe out.

"Tell me baby, what toys?" I say as I bring my hand between us to palm her breast.

"Well we had vibrators and then you had a strap on" she says before moaning as I pinch her nipple.

"A strap on? Wow I'm shocked, I love how in your dream I'm dominant" i  says as i looks done into stef's eyes.

"I know what your thinking" Stefania breathes out.

"What... no you don't" I say trying to avoid it .

"Yes I do, I told you I hadn't slept with a man for 4 years and now I'm having a dream of you wearing a strap on and me riding you, I get that your confused" she says smiling softly.