Chapter 1

This chapter might be inappropriate  for the readers, please if you are under 18, skip this, I will put some line so that you will know when its done or not. Thank you for following the rules.

Also don't report this. Like I said, if you don't like this kind of stuff skip it.  I put some lines so that you will know where you should start reading. This is my first time making this kind of story, so forgive me with my words and unsense words. I repeat skip this part if you find this inappropriate. Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------
Stalker's POV

She moans then I smirked and I grab a whip and slaps her ass with it, then I grab a dildo and thrust it into her ass, she flinched and gripped tightly on the bed sheets as she cum then she moan loudly

"HA—AaHHhh~!! AaAaGgHhMmm~!! D-AddY~!! AahHHAaHHh~!!!"

I hiss a bit and turn her towards me aggressively and slaps her hard, which made her cry a bit but she begged for more, I grab a gag and put it on her mouth to keep her quiet, then I slap her stomach with a whip and said.

"Fuck~ your so noisy Babygirl~, what a fucking slut you are"

I took my pants off and underwear then I took the blindfold off het and the gag, then she look at me with a fucking slutty face, then she blushed when she look at my cock

"What?~ first time sucking a huge dick?, now suck it you fucking whore"

She sucked my cock as I groan a bit then I hold her head and gripped tightly on her hair then I thrust my dick fast and hard on her mouth, she gagged and teared up, I moan a bit loud; then I thrust deeper, harder and faster, while I heard her gagged then I choke her with one hand, until I cum.

I stop choking her and gripping her hair while I untie her then I pull my dick out off her mouth and I  then I look at her and said.

"That's all for tonight, go clean up and don't talk to me tomorrow once you saw me slut."

She nodded, then she stood up and I can see her legs tremble, I smirked; what a weak slut. I put my clothes back on then I threw some money on her, then I left the hotel.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Maika POV

"Hey Maika-senpai, I love you so much, I have been admiring for so long ever since elementary, please go out with me!"

I look at him shock then said

"H-huh??, wait I'm sorry, but I don't see nor love you in that way..I am sorry, I'm not really interested in relationships and-"

He was surprised and I felt the atmosphere was weird and a little awkward then he spoke..

"W-why?...do you not love m-e?.."

I look down a bit, I don't know what to say to him, I want to be out of this conversation quickly, before it gets awkward, I turn and walked away but then he hold my arm and grips it tightly, I wince from the pain and look at him with a little painful expression, then he smirked.

He pulled me close to him and cover my mouth with a cloth then it all went blank...

I woke up tied on the chair then I look around, everything is so blurry, I'm not wearing my glasses, I have no idea where my glasses are and then I heard someone said..

"Why do you not love me?"

Then it all disappeared

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*