five

I mustv go rescue wdnmeeeeeisghiopagjoabhsd;gviwbheg!!!!!! Fire is happening!the shcool burns to the floor!! suddenly i wake up and only to realize it was jut dream!! where i?? oh yes, i was breaking into lenoard's top secret room in the 2 HIGH SCHOOL but suddenly chuck comes crying to me! "red u liar u promised that u would always protect the bird island but look what u did!! I never forgiv!!! all of this is ur faul Red if you were not so strong and muscular queen xd this would not have happened! u have left me with no other choice Red! THE PIGS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ISLAN AND I HAVR SIDED WITH THEM!! Will u jon me before it is too late?? u will have rything you could ever want"Chuck, no. You may offer me the world, but you cannot replace my love for Silver. I would do anything for her. If I had to destroy the universe, for her will, I would. You underestimate me, Chuck! You've joined the wrong side!"
I flap my wings at the speed of sound and transform into my true form, THICC TERENCE!! 

chuck stands in front of THICC TERENCE and gazes at his holy powerer!!!&Y! and then he says, "Is that all you've got, Red?!? GHOST fight by my side!!"

GHOST runs into CHUCK and they both become one powerful strong being that is twice my size!! it stomps around and destroys 20 SONGS HIGH SCHOOL!! i must stop GHOST CHUCh!! 

but before I got to take on the great beast of ta monster sudgia i dig through the rubble and find the corpse of PEANUT BUTTER EAGLE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOIOIOIOIOIOi 

"peanut butter eagle you were so kind 2 me how did this to u??" i said 

"it was GHOST CHUCH!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO i will avenge u u are my idol PEANUT BUTTER EAGLE we will never forget u PEANUT BUTTER EAGLE i cannot beleaf thi is happened yu were the best gym teacher 20 SONFGS HIGH SCHOOL has ever seen u are beautiful do not die i must go defeet GHOST CHUCH now"

TERENCE APPROACHES GHOST CHUCH AS HE LURKS OMNIOUSSLY ON THE HORIZON 

"i am eternal" YELLS GHOST CHUCH

"ur mom" YELLS TERENCE 

terence goes to the nearest slingshot that is conveniently located at a convenient loation near him and launces himself at GHOST CHUCH and he is so thicc and powerful that GHOST CHUCH falls into the ocean witha  a splish!! but GHOST CHUCH can swim so the effort its useless!! TERENCE tackles him and tries to keep his dumb yellow head but then GHOST CHUCH SAYS "HAHA SILLY RED MAN I AM GHOST I CAN JUST GO THRU U" 

GHOST CHUH plies around in the air and TERENCE cannot catch him because he is too THICC to fly!! TERENCE is left with one other option!! he must call upon the powers of the secret water guardian of the ocean of bird island!! TERENCE cries out into the  air to summon her!!

the MIGHTY OCTOPUS (mighty eagles' sister from penguins of madagascar) emerges from the bottom of the sea and with her mind readin powers she pulls GHOST CHUCH from the sky and devours him "mmmmm tasty" 

finally the evil GHOST has perished! i clam down my rage and sit on the beech to watch the sunset. chuck and i have been friends since we were friends, i cant believe he was dead!! after akl this time he would join the dark PIGS na d choose evil!! and he killed PEANUT BUTTER EAGLE!! chuck was no longer the chuck that i knew and loved and a frined not ina  romantic way- he was CHUCH- an i am glad that chuck is dead. i wou;d rather have one day of chuck being himself than the rest of time CHUCH destroying and terrorizing bird island in his evilness! i longer care for chuck. he is dead. 

i must save silver

tune in next time to see which one of my friends dies next lol!!!