2.4

To be honest, Xu Qichen is a little bit scared now.

Well, not just a little bit.

But he chose to blame this on the dog-fearing settings that the system added for him.

Chen Qingyu didn’t think anything was wrong with the thick lines. He was very happy to see Mu Yao coming. “Hey, Ye Han also said that you are not coming. Come in, come in.”

Xu Qichen frowned, wondering what was going on with this person.

Didn’t you reject him so simply?

Mu Yao walked up to Xu Qichen with a look of displeasure, “Senior Ye, are you angry with me?”

What is this operation?

Isn’t the angry person you?

Xu Qichen looked at the expression that I didn’t understand what you were talking about, and shook his head to Mu Yao: “No…”

“Then why don’t you reply to me?”

What news… Xu Qichen touched his pocket, took out his mobile phone, and pressed a button. The dark screen did not respond.

“Ah, it seems that it turned off automatically when there is no power…” Xu Qichen smiled, Mu Yao looked at his mobile phone, the emotion on his face seemed to ease slightly.

Chen Qingyu called the team members who were sitting on the side to rest, “This is a freshman in our college, and may be in our team…”

Before he finished speaking, Mu Yao coldly interrupted, “Senior, I haven’t agreed yet.”

The atmosphere suddenly became very awkward.

Xu Qichen wondered if he should make the rounds at this time. He was still hesitating. The black brother who just called his name was already angry, “You are a newcomer, what is your attitude?”

Mu Yao did not speak.

Chen Qingyu persuaded him, “Forget A Feng.”

“What the hell.” Another shorter boy also stood up, walked slowly to the middle of the court, picked up the racket on the ground and patted it with a slightly sarcasm: “I’m afraid it’s not just a long head. I know how to fight, come here to fill the head.”

After that, he dribbled the ball forward skillfully, and after a while, he came to Xu Qichen’s side, kicked the ball lightly, and layup with his right hand.

The scene where Xu Qichen thought of easily entering the basket did not appear.

Instead, he watched the black figure around him flash by, taking off, reaching out, and violently knocking the basketball in the hands of the little man to the ground with surpassing human agility and jumping ability.

A relentless block.

Everyone looked in the direction of the basket.

Both feet fell back to the ground, and Mu Yao retracted his extended right hand into his pants pocket.

“Don’t make arbitrary assumptions about strangers.”

He glanced at the little man who was still unbelievable after being blocked, raised his mouth and revealed a seemingly harmless smile.

“Otherwise, it’s easy to get slapped in the face, senior.”

Xu Qichen’s current mood can only be described in two words: anxiety.