Analyzing Barrister Babu

Welcome everyone🙏

First thing I want to clarify is, this chapter is not meant to hurt or hate any individuals.

We are just going to analyse the ups and downs of our favourite show Barrister Babu.

What made it to go off air?

Everyone are shattered and trembled to know this news.

Our hearts can't accept the truth of the fate of our favourite show.

In my POV, this was the best show I have ever seen.

Okay, coming to the point.

As the topic says, I am just going to write some of the main ups and downs of this serial.

Disclaimer: This is totally based on my POV, you can also share your thoughts in comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First let me share the accelerator of this show.

Yeah, without any other doubts it was "Aurra".

I am not spreading hatred towards others but the fact is this.

Majority of the viewers started to watch this show just because of that little girl. Even I too. I don't even know what this show is about. When I was scrolling insta, a scene popped up randomly.

My first thought was, "what's this, a small girl with sindoor in her maang?"

Later, I thought to search about this serial and rest is history.

Story line, actors and actresses dedication was the fore most accelerator for this show.

Pravisht, Rishi sir, Chandan sir, Pallavi, Pranali, kumar ji and Dev did their role to their best. Anchal is giving her best now.

Pravisht and Rishi sir lived their characters.

Child marriage concept is not a new one to channels. We already had Balika Vadhu.

But this Barrister Babu is something really special. Its story line was written in such a way even small children can watch it.

Everyone of us adored the pre leap episodes, of course.

Hira mandi track was the real lift which took the show to heights.

It was not the track of love and romance but the track which showed real feelings.

Hira mandi track showed us betrayals, trusts, feelings and emotions.

Second thing was, Subhra maa track.

It showed the viewers that a girl can fight alone even she doesn't have guidance and support of her husband. It showed a girl's fullest ability on how she saved her family from evils.

Most of the tracks were really new concepts when compared to other Itv dramas.

A husband in 1920s allowing her wife to get education, fighting for women's rights, showing his wife a real dream, opposing his own family for the welfare of the girl one who left all her belongings and came behind him.

In reality, we all knew very well that women are the one who leaves her sorrows and happiness behind to uphold her family. She will forget her own wellness and will work for her family and husband. 

But Barrister Babu showed these things in a completely different angle. It was reversed here. Anirudh left behind his own wellness and fought for Bondita.