No

Marvel x dc
Also in this one Alex danvers, Kara danvers, Carol Danvers and Y/n danvers are sisters because why not.

No ones pov

Tony had hosted another party but it was just for the avengers, friends and a couple random people. Y/n was talking with 2 of her sisters Alex and Kara.

The avengers were gathered round the table when Peter spoke "Who's that girl over there?" "That's Y/n Steve replied. "She's really pretty" Peter muttered. "Don't even think about it kid?" Tony butted in. "What?" He asked confused. "Talking to her" Wanda said.

Nat came over to where the avengers were sitting and joined them. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. "Oh you know who?" Carol smirked and Nat smirked back, both of them knowing who she was but the rest not.

"We told him to not talk to her" Bucky and Sam said.
"Go ahead kid" Nat told him. Peter got up and walked over to you.

"Nat they are going to eat him alive" Wanda laughed. Nat just smirked at observed it. "This should be good" Loki grinned. "oh poor Peter" carol muttered.
Peter walked out to Y/n, "uh hi" he said. Y/n turned around, "hi". "I am Peter and who are you?" He said quickly. Nat just looked at carol and they high-fived knowing that this wasn't gonna end well.

"My name is-" Y/n started but got interrupted by Kara "No". "My sign is-" "no" Alex said. "My number is-" "no" they both said. "You need to let it go" Alex warned him. "You need to let it go" Kara said. Y/n just looked at him, "need to let it go"

Peter just huffed and walked back over to the others. "So how did it go?" Wanda asked. Peter did his scrunch up face thingy. "Let me guess, her name is no" Tony said, "her sign is no" carol chuckled, "her number is no" Steve said. "How did you know?" Peter asked shocked. "Kid your not the only one that has tried?" Bucky told him.

"Her sisters won't let her go near anyone..." Wanda commented. "Except Nat and carol". "Oh are you guys her best friends or something?" He smugly said. "Nope, I'm her other sister" Carol said, "and Peter it's wife actually" Nat proudly said.

All the avengers jaw dropped. "Wait so you are sister and you are married to her" Peter said pointing at Nat and Carol. "Well we just told you so..."

"Hey sis" carol shouted and Alex, Kara and Y/n turned to look at their oldest sister. Carol told them to come over telepathically. They walked over and Nat stood up and hugged her wife whilst pecking her cheek.

"Hey carol what's up, are these your friends?" Y/n asked and she nodded. Y/n turned to look at them. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Alex and Kara glaring at the others. "Why are you looking at them like you want to rip your heads off?" Y/n questioned.

Kara scoffed, "they were trying to flirt with you and we just wanted to protect our baby sister" Alex finished the sentence. Y/n just smiled gratefully at her sisters. "Sorry for flirting with y/n" some of them apologised. "It's okay, you didn't know"

"but now that you know, everyone eyes off of her, I mean it or I will get my family to personally come and rip your heads off got it?" Nat said making everyone look terrified at her except for the Danvers sisters. "Got it" they all said. Kara, Alex and carol went off because they had missions to go on.

"Your my personal protecter" y/n said wrapping her arms around Nat's neck. "Well you are my baby so I protect what I love" Y/n blushed and cupped her cheeks. "I love you" she said and pulled Nat in for a sweet, slow and gentle kiss. When they pulled away they both were blushing.

"I love you too, now I think it's time for bed because I don't want people staring at what's mine" she said a little annoyed and jealous. "Okay baby"  Nat picked y/n up in a fireman's lift and smacked her ass. "Babyyyy!!!" Y/n said giggling.

A/n
722 words
Not proofread
Sorry i haven't posted much, I am very busy and stressed about things so I'm not going to be able to post much.
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️