Moody

Y/n's pov

I was lying in bed when I felt a liquid in my underwear, I looked down and saw blood. GREAT!!!

I groaned and walked to the bathroom to get a pad and put it on and changed my clothes.

I got my phone out and called Nat, "hi baby what's up" she said and that made me cry. "I'm on my period" I cried. "Okay wait there I'm gonna come up okay" "okay"

I put down the phone and sulked a little.

Nat's pov

I was in the living room with some others when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that Y/n was calling me.

"hi baby what's up" I said and heard some crying. "I'm on my period" She cried. "Okay wait there I'm gonna come up okay" "okay" she answered.

"Oh no" I mumbled. I walked up stairs into our shared room and saw her cuddled up with her bear and blankets. She looked absolutely adorable.

I walked over to her and got in bed with her she was in between my legs. I ran my hands through her hair. I kissed her forehead every once in a while.

"Mhm" she moved around a little. "Bubs can you get me some food please" she asked me and I nodded. "I want crisps/chips and pizza please" she told me. I kissed her cheek of course baby.

"Can you carry me to the sofa cuz I wanna watch tv" she asked. I gently picked her up and carried her downstairs whilst she played with my hair.

I put her on the sofa and gave her a kiss, "I'll be back soon." And I walked to my motorcycle and went to the shops.

Y/n's pov

I watched some tv but then decided to go on my phone. "Y/n do you want any chocolate?" Tony asked.

"NO" I snapped and the others looked shocked. "Okay miss grumpy pants you don't have to be so rude" he said and tears springing into my eyes.

Wanda automatically knew what was happening and she went over to me. She pulled me in a hug and ran her fingers through my hair. "Shuuush let it all out" she told me softly.

"Aww you being a cry baby?" Steve laughed as well as the other boys except for vision, Sam, Thor and Loki.

"Shut up ice man and fuck off" I shouted whilst still crying. Loki who was one of my best friends went and got me a heating pad. "Thanks Loki" I smiled at him gratefully.

"My stomach hurts" I whispered in Wanda ear. "I know sweetheart but the heating pad will help you" she said putting it in my stomach.

"Aww Y/n is getting everyone to do things for her" Steve and Tony laughed. Pepper smacked Tony's arm, "Tony shut up" she said.

I got up walked over to Tony and Steve and poured water over Tony's head and slapped the both of them.

The others started smirking and giggling because Tony and Steve were being really dumb and to be honest they deserved it.

Just at that moment Nat arrived back and walked in seeing all the chaos. Tony soaked, the others giggling Steve rubbing his cheek in pain me crying.

She put the pizza and the other goodies that she bought down and walked over to me. She kissed my forehead, "what's going on?" She asked everyone.

"Ask your girlfriend she's the one that slapped me and Steve and poured water over me" Tony said.

"Why did you do that baby?" She asked softly. "Because Tony and Steve were teasing me and were bullying me and I got fed up so Wanda tried to help me and Loki got me a heating pad and then they carried on. Pepper smacked Tonys arms and they still carried on so I walked over to Tony and Steve, poured water over Tony's head and slapped the both of them." I told her a little out of breath.

"You did what?" She said angrily staring the two men down who gulped. She walked over to them, "fyi she is on her period so it's different. You wouldn't understand the Laing because you don't have blood coming out of your vagina every month."she said

"It also just so happens that I bought a machine which makes you feel the pain of a woman when they are on their period." She chuckled.

Wanda and pepper rushed to the bag and put in ton Steve first. "Bye boys have fun" she said and the others laughed at the two of them.

Nat picked me up and grabbed the bag and carried me upstairs. On our way to our room I pulled her in for a passionate kiss making her stop walking. "Mhm" she moaned into the kiss.

"Thank you for that" I told her and buried my face in her neck. "Your welcome my love" she said and shut the door once we were inside our room.

"Pizza time!!!" I squealed and she giggled at me, "let's eat some pizza my love" she told me and I licked her lips telling her to open her mouth.

I pulled her in for a kiss going straight in with the tongue. She sucked on it a couple times making me moan in the kiss. I pecked her lips a couple time and cuddled her.

We put a movie on and ate the pizza. She is the best girlfriend ever.

A/n
922 words
Not proofread
I am on a roll today with posting povs
Okay that sounded really cringy but whatever
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️