Part 26

POV Y/n

I hurriedly opened my eyes and looked at Milluki who had wires in his hands and an evil smile:

"

- We'll start easy alright? How about 12 mA, piece of cake right?

- Go ahead, I'll be alright

- Of course. He said sarcastically 

"

He started electrocuting me, it was a very intense, painful shock. My muscles contracted and I couldn't move. Minutes felt like hours and I was clenching my jaw in silence. He finally stopped, "Let's go up now, how about...25 mA, at that point a normal human like you might just experience seizures and muscle damage. But you'll be okay since you're so tough won't you?".

At that point, to be honest the only reason I was so focused on learning foreign langues at school was so that I could cuss people out without them understanding, and to be honest some languages around the world had very... creative insults. He went back to electrocuting me, I felt the damn 25 mA, I started twitching but stopped myself by tightly holding onto the chair. He would give me seconds long breaks that felt like heaven, and when he went back to electrocuting me, I went back to cussing him out in a language I'm thankful this family doesn't understand:

"

- Ahhhh, la putain de ta mère la salope. Ughh va bien te faire enculer sale sous-merde. Va brûler en enfer sale batard de ta mère la pute. Nique ta grand-mère la pute. Dès que t'as fini je te niquer ta race petit con. (author's note: I would rather not translate that, it is way too mean, if you understand, good for you, if you don't, let's keep it that way. I wrote this dumping all my hate for my physics teacher, thank you and have a good day)

- I don't know what you're saying and I honestly don't care, I'm enjoying this. Let's double and go up to 50 mA

-  Go ahead

"

When he went up to 50 mA, I stopped cursing, I was too in pain to do anything, and I couldn't move or even breathe. I was stuck in place like a statue, stiff as a board. My heart started to hurt and tears started forming in my eyes. If he continues I'll end up half dead if not fully dead by the end of this. Without stopping or without any warning he went up to 150 mA. Within a few seconds, I could feel it burning me, both on the outside of my skin but the inside of my body felt like it was on fire. When I saw that he tried going up to 200 mA, I gathered ll the pettiness that I had left in me and lifted my arm up, just far enough to lightly touch him, electrocuting him too. Of course, he was forced to cut the power, he fell to the floor and I could finally breathe. I was in extreme pain, but wow the relief that I felt, amazing. 

I was breathing heavily and looked up at Mrs. Zoldyck who walked towards me, with my notebook in her hands:

"

- The song is nice, I expect you to come sing it to me tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, rest. About the training, I'm impressed, humans usually pass out when passing the 50 mA. You're tough, I give you that, and the quick thinking too, you knew that if Milluki went over 150 mA you would die, do you touched him to force him to stop. 

- Mother aren't you going to punish her, she electrocuted me! Milluki whined, still on the floor

- Milluki, you should be the one punished, I told you not to try and kill her, you tried going against my orders, you deserved to be electrocuted

- I'm... glad... you... you like the... s-s-song Mrs.... Mrs. Zoldyck. I could barely form words

- I'll call someone to come get you and treat your wounds

- Tell... tell them to... um... meet me at my room... I'll walk there

- Oh! Alright

- You're bluffing, after what you went through it's impossible that you're even talking right now

- Wrong...

"

One thing about me is that, if I don't have energy left in my body, I have pride, and that'll stay with me until the day I die. I gathered up all the pride I had and forced myself to stand up, at first, my legs were bent and I could barely move, but I pushed myself to take a step, then another, and next thing you know, I was walking. I'm a total badass (#Modesty). With a lot of trouble I walked to my room. I lightly knocked on the door and leaned against it, I had nothing left in my body. Illumi opened the door and if it wasn't for his reflexes, I would've facepalmed right on the door.

"

- What the actual fuck happened to you? He said bringing me inside and gently laying me down on the bed

- Pain tolerance training, Milluki took care of frying my ass with 150 mA. 

- This-

- Chill, I'm alive, that's what matters

- Chill? How can you tell me to chill, you have burns all over your body and God knows what else is going on with your internal organs. I don't even know how you're alive right now

- I'm badass, aren't I?

- How can you joke in a moment like this

"

At that moment, someone knocked on the door, a man came in with a briefcase, he sat next to me and introduced himself as the guy who's supposed to treat me. I just closed my eyes and passed out. I woke up later on, I had no idea what time it was. I was feeling better, my body still felt really hot but I my limbs didn't hurt that much. I tried so switch positions but I couldn't. I just gave up and went back to sleep, hoping that I'll feel better when I wake up.

That family is making me go through too much.

To be continued