Chapter 3: What is this Feeling?

(FOXY'S POV)

I couldn't help but laugh a little. It was like I could read Toy Freddy's mind. We were definitely going to be great friends. However, I was interested in meeting this Mangle character. I may as well meet them all, right? I found the room called Kid's Cove and made my way inside. I saw this white fox with a beautiful face lying in a tied heap.

"What happened to thy, lass?" I asked this female version of me.

"I-I'm a take apart and put back together attraction." She replied. She was in a terrible state of disrepair. I actually felt a little sorry for her. I just suddenly felt something inside of me. A warm and fuzzy feeling. I wanted to help her. Is this what humans call love? It couldn't be. Who am I kidding? I'm a robot. I don't have emotions! But I couldn't stop myself from saying, "Is there anything I can do to help? She looked right into my eyes and smiled.

"Hehe! Sure!" She seemed a little embarrassed! I wonder why.

(MANGLE'S POV)

Wow! That fox is handsome! He was going to help me!

"Do you think you could fix my suit?" I asked the cute fox in front of me.

"I don't see why not!" He quickly replied. I got this warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me. I couldn't figure out what it was. The the cute, red fox picks me up bridal style and carries me to the parts and service room. Heads turn as he carries me with a smile on his face. I snuggle into his chest as he puts me down, and begins to fix me.

"HA!" Shouts Old Bonnie. "TOLD YOU HE'D HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND!" I hear everyone laugh and they talk about the adorable crimson fox fixing me. Toy Bonnie gives Old Bonnie a high five.

"Called it!"

"Foxy has always been generous." Old Freddy said "I'm sure he just feels sorry about how badly the kids tore up Mangle." (A/N: Foxy was the last to wake up, and the rest of the group has already seen mangle.) Foxy stopped. Is he done?

"Almost there!" He says. He grabs an eyeball and pops it into my empty socket. "Would you like to take a look?" I blush. I can't believe he fixed me!

"Yes please, cutie!" I answer gleefully. He blushes too. He grabs a shiny square of scrap metal and holds it up. "Yay!" I shout. "Thank you so much!" I'm so pretty! After all this time being wrecked, I forgot how good I used to look! I kiss him and walk back to Kid's Cove.

(CHICA'S POV)

Did I just see what I think I saw? Did that fox just walk out of there, fixed? And, did she just, kiss him?! I try to hide my anger as Foxy comes back out of the parts and service room.

"I feel great!" Says Foxy happily. "It's been too long since I helped someone like that!" I run up to him and hug him. He looks confused.

"Hey Foxy!" I say to him. I'm only inches away from his face. "Did I ever tell you how much I have a huge crush on you?" I smile and give him a big kiss. He blushes a lot! I got him right on the snout too!

"Move over!" Says Toy Chica. She pushes me out of the way. "What do ya say?" She asks Foxy. "Don't you wanna try out the new and improved?" His blush maintains. She even hints at the parts and service room.

"Oh hell no!" I shout! I slap her across the face. "Nah!" I say half to Foxy half to her. "I think he wants something original!" She gets up and head butts me. We start wrestling.

(FOXY'S POV)

"AWESOME!" Both Bonnies yell in excitement. Old Bonnie slaps Toy Bonnie on the back of the head, making him fall forward. Toy Bonnie gets back up and tugs Old Bonnie's ear, then pulls him into a noogie. They start throwing punches, and I'm all of a sudden joined by mangle. She holds my hand and we watch the fights occurring right in front of us. We see the two Freddies look at eachother, shrug, and and dive at their opposite. How fun.